Will it ever be the same?

Marshall's POV
~time lapse~
After saving gumball from melting, I was charged for kidnapping the prince. I was banshied from the land of AAA. I was becoming depressed. I didn't want to leave the house. The kingdom asked a wizard to put up a force field to not allow any nightosphere creatures into the kingdom. I would have to take care of Gumball from afar. It wasn't too bad I got to talk to him through Fionna, but over Tim they figured that I was still contacting Gumball somehow, so they made anyone Gumball spoke to followed by banana guards to make sure he was not influenced by me. After that I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone, I would look out my window, waiting to see that gummy pink haired his. It had felt like years since I last saw my gumwad and now that I realized it, it had been a few years. Five to be exact. I was yearning a certain prince. Every time I think of him, his cute giggle, his clear blue eyes, his pink soft hair with its signature swirl in the front, and his voice, how sweet it sounded making melt everyone that heard it. Making me think of him made me believe he would come back someday. I don't know when but he will come back soon and I hope it before it's to late.