ErrorBerry + Kreme

"Promise me something?"

"̶̨̢̤̥̲̣͇̏̑̈̊̅̂̕̚͠͠ͅw̴̧͉̱͚͓̝̪̼͕͊̄̔̿̃̾͊͋̓̓̿͛̚͜ͅḥ̷̦̥̝̰̭̪̹̬̜͎̹̘̟͕͆̈́ȧ̷̙̜̘ͅt̸̩̙̖̮̖̟̟͓̬̤̔̽"̸̪̬͎͔͙͐̎̉̍̅̆͑͋͊̑̇̑̕͝͠

"Dont leave me." Blue looked up at him. His smile shining bright illuminated like the stars and the universe itself. He really did make Error the happiest. Error felt a bit too scared to commit. He had to destroy universes. Blue had to protect them. It really isnt fair for the both of them. But Blue wouldn't let that stop them both from pursuing it.

"í̷̛̱̽̕͠͝ ̵̨̭̘̜̲͇̘̣̼͙̰̼̟̗̠̈́c̴̨̰̠̰͇̲̣̭̺̾̾̓̀a̷̙̿͋̑̈̇n̵̮̗̹̳̻͍͔̱͆̎̄̇̌͐̏̈́̈́ͅt̵̞̜̍͆̽͒͂͌̀͂̋͛́̒̔͝͝ ̷̨̢̝͖̻̝̖̜̯͈̈́͛̌̄̎͐̀̕̚p̶̧̧̫̤̩̱̹͚͈̻̽̓͛͂̋̐̾̐̓̿̉̕͝r̷̟̱̠̟̮͉̘̺͙̹̹̲̈͑̅̅̑͜ơ̷̛̩̔̾́͑̑͛́̚͝m̷͖̥͈̮̺̣̬̝̼̣̮̓̈́̑͂̕̚͝į̷͔̙̭͙̥͓̝̈́̾̄̂̈́̍̄̓͑s̵̢͔̝̬̳̣̲̦̣͉̭̺͗̔͐̽̔̉͗̉̈́͘̚e̷̛̺̱̍̿̇̆̆̓̋̇͗̀͘̕ ̴̱͈͇̈́̿̋̃̅̈́̓͗̄̕̚͝a̶̡̙̹͆ͅṉ̸͎̗́͗̉̎̀̉̈̉͊̀͝ÿ̵̬̖͍̝̦̦͚͖͓̞̳͙̖̭́́̂͌̓̀̈͊́̎͛̕̕͠͝ͅt̸͍͉̯͆͊̆̈́̉́ḥ̷̛̮͆͑̍̿̌́̆͛̈̐̐̒͝ỉ̴̹͕͈̭̫̪͍̮̹͔̯̪͓ṉ̵̓́̈͌͛̿͋͐̏͆̏̆̕͝ğ̷̢̙̲͔̳̙̮̱̠̃̄̈͂͊̚ͅ" Error sighed.  Blue looked at him as he looked down. He held his hand tightly.. 

Error hugged Blue wrapping his arms around his waist. Blue a bit shocked can only comprehend his feelings. Blue buried his face in his jacket. Error hummed something that went along the lines...

Eyes blue.... like the atlantic and im going down... like the titanic.

Blue just listened to his humming as they sat down against the willow tree as the stars gazed at them.

______________________________________________

"BUT KILLER WE NEED THE CREAM FOR THE PUDDING!" Dream shouted as Killer pouted arguing hugging the pudding for his entire life as if he was on the brink of dying.

Killer just took the pudding out of nowhere from Dream and climbed up on the counter. And this was where it all started from agreeing to diagreeing to a whole argument.

"KILLER FONT HAND IT OVER." Dream hissed

"NO YOUR NOT MY MUM OR DAD" Killer retorted.

"THATS RIGHT IM YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW GIVE ME THE PUDDING."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Killer Screeched.

Error casually sips his hot chocolate as Ink couldnt hold in his laughter. Nightmare was fed off and just went to take a nap. Cross continued to look after Nightmare's cat. 

Lets just say bows and arrows went off and a lot of hissing and screeching were heard across the kitchen.