Errorink-True friend

"Ink I hate you."

"Love ya to glitchy."

"SHUT UP!" Ink laughed as Error kept glitching.

"Stop it! Your gonna crash into existence ya know?" Ink said while Error silently crashed. And muttering curses to himself regretting that Ink is here.

"Well anyways I gotta go." Error raised a hand as he shoved his other hand in his pocket.

"See ya squid."

Ink laughed as he grinned.

"Sorry Glitchy!"

"Stop calling me that!"

Ink bursted into giggles of laughter as Error turned around walking having a small smile crept onto his face.

...

You know when someone will always tell you when they're always will be there for you and their shoulder to cry on?

And they'll be there for you like your there for them?

Where they will say to you of all their woes and problems.

"Ah Ink Thanks! I feel much better now!"

"No problem."

But...

They won't always be there for you.

"H-Hey Dream?"

"Sorry I'm busy hanging out with Blue,"

And when that happens.

You just feel empty inside?

"Hey Error!" Blue grabbed Error's hand making him blush faintly.

"Oh hey B-Blue."

Even if I'm saying my part of the story.

The word "Friends."

They won't always be there for you.

Like you'll be for them.

They'll never. . .

"Dream hasn't replied to me at all today." Ink sighed. Like he usually does.

Always reply to your messages.

Always hang out with you.

You always expect when they'll always be here. But it's not always true, and when they do.

"Hey Sorry I was feeling down today." Ink explained.

...

"Oh what? Sorry." Sci laughed nervously as his pupils looked to the phone texting somebody.

They won't be close to you.

And when you try to find people, your own people that will be there.

All you find is...

Yourself.

Ink looked down sitting alone in his doodlesphere where yet people are never there.

Ever.

And when you say: "But they have their own life."

And you have yours.

But it would still hurt.

Knowing the friend you knew, and the friend for years, or just a close friend to you.

Whenever you looked at someone hanging with another person, it's fine right?

Of course it is!

But wouldn't it hurt just seeing someone with somebody else? And your alone? Wishing your there to?

It's just... they never acted like that when they're with you.

All they just act are just bland and bored. But they're much happier with the people they've found.

"Hey guys!" Blue waved. "Yo Blue." Classic flashes his infamous lazy smile. Fell growled as Blue laughed.

"Huh..."

Ink stared at them from afar.

"Not like with me."

Never will be there for you,

And you have to realize that.

I've did.

And it was...

Ink sighed as he clutched his non-existent soul. "I shouldn't care, and I have no soul. But..."

"Why does it hurt?"

The hard way.

We all know you can relate with me. And my Perspective. With "friends."

Best relatable bestie right?

So r e l a t a b l e.

Right?

True friends...

...

Will always...

Not be there for you.

But.

Will try to be there.

But we all know,

You'll always have yourself at the end.

Ink looked at the papers. Alone. Not a bad thing. I'd rather be alone then hanging out with people feeling lonelier than before. Ink wrapped his arms around himself as he sighed.

Friends.