important announcement!

i know this might probably be fake and just a troll and no one should worry about it.

But i'm worried myself and that this should be spread around. It's better to be safe then sorry.
AND dont interact with these type of people, they want attention. And if you do interact your just giving them what they want.
Report these people and some of them will target small accounts so they won't be noticed by a majority of people.
Im just spreading the word of whats gonna happen so everyone can be safe i dont know if this is fake but its better to take a precaution.

I got this from another author .
Fateistiedin_Crimsoni want to try to spread the word of what's gonna happen in a few days Just a quick update, but it's really quite important.I just heard about it myself, but apparently on the first of June (which is the beginning pride month, as most of you know), people who are homophobic, transphobic, etc. are going to be going around on 4chan (and possibly other websites) and trying to hack people's accounts and attempt to hurt them severely because they are apart of the lgbtq+ community or an ally of said community.This video goes more in-depth about it, but I just wanted to make you all aware of what may be going down in a few days. It is not acceptable to let this happen!

Some videos might explain into depth of the situation. Just a heads up^
stay safe.