Crossmare-Flowers

Hanaki disease

___________

Cross coughed up petals. It was purple. Not usually red. Nightmare recently got together with Killer.

Cross painfully watch them kiss, or do what couples are supposed to do. While Cross is there sulking in petals.

Cross knew he wouldn't have enough time to live. Error already knew his condition. "Cross.., you should just go get the surgery. You won't have a lot of time left." Error simply answered sitting next to him in his destroyed universe.

"I can't... I'd rather feel to love Nightmare then not feel at all." Cross answered looking down. "But what's the point. He's with Nightmare. All is done. You need to move on." Error answered.

"Like how Ink is with Dream?" Cross asked. Error fell silent. "Yeah... But... if Ink's happy than I am. But Ink's with me now. So your situations kinda different." Error answered. Smol Baby PJ was on top of his head. Giggling as Error softly smiled at PJ on what he's doing.

Cross nodded. "So this is it? I'm gonna die." Cross answered. "If your not gonna get the surgery than yeah." Error answered as PJ fiddled with his hoodie.

Cross sighed. He nodded as he stood up coughing a lot of petals on the ground. Cross made a portal as he jumped in it.

He was unaware that he jumped in Nightmare's manison. He kept coughing. He knew he never had a lot of time left.

"C-Cross!" Dust was by his side. Nightmare ran dropping to his knees. "Cross are you okay?" Nightmare asked.

"N-Nightmare." Cross coughed a lot of petals. "I don't have a lot of time left." Cross muttered.

"What do you mean. You're going to be okay." Nightmare mumbled. "B-Because I'm happy for you and Killer. And I..." cross kept coughing.

"Cross... what is it? What do you need to tell me."

"I...I love...-" Cross kept coughing a lot. He felt so weak he couldn't make up words.

"Cross?! Talk to me!"

"I...Love...You... You know?" Cross answered. Nightmares eyesockets widen with tears.

Cross was already gone. It was to late. Dust was just shocked at everything as he walked away.

Knowing they'll never see Cross again.

"GOD DAMN IT!" Nightmare screamed.

...

"I-I love you... to!!!" Nightmare horribly sobbed. "I-I'm sorry..."

"I wish I have realized..."

"That you always loved me..."

"B-But..."

"I never loved you..."