Fell!Poth-Suicide or Alive?

Goth POV

I felt so painful.

Emotional and Phsyically.

I want all of this to end.

I can't take this anymore.

I looked to see a knife on the table. Should I do it? I grabbed the knife as I examined it. And then to me.

I then grabbed a note and written something for Palette. I written a note as tears trickled down to my cheekbones.

Dear Palette,

I know you hate me and you want me dead so I will do you a favor.

Gosh why do I love you if you didn't love me back?

-Goth

It is done. I slowly grabbed a jacket and wore it over my shoulders as I grabbed the handle of the knife.

You know what why need the jacket? I threw the jacket on the ground and rushed to the backyard.

I slowly closed my eyes as my breathing hitched. I need to do it. But is it worth it? Come on Goth no one cares about you. Besides why would we even be here? =)

3... I slowly positioned it to my soul.

2... I slowly hesitated...

1....

Palettes POV

I kept walking and cussed under my breath. I'm so tired. Why exactly? My parents keep forcing me to have a child. Maybe I can force Goth to do it. AWW HECK NAH BRUH YOUR GETTING MEMES INTO YOUF FACE YOU MOTHERFU-

I slowly went to the kitchen to see... huh Goth isn't there. I then saw a slip as I grabbed it and read the writing.

Dear Palette,

I know you hate me and you want me dead. So I will do you a favor.

Gosh why do I love you if you didn't love me back?

-Goth

My world stopped. Where is Goth? I rushed outside to see Goth on the floor bleeding, "GOTH!" I rushed to his side.

He looked at me as blood trickled down his jaw. Like Geno... his dad...

"GOTH CAN YOU HEAR ME!" I shouted.

...

"GOTH!"

CLIFFHANGA!
I even did this and finished this while I was in a car. XD