Afterdeath-The Bet

"Come on you agreed to do it~."

"LIKE HELL I WOULD!"

Geno hissed turning his back from Death. Well they both made a bet. But Geno doesn't want to agree to it. Not only that. If Death got him flustered by flirting with him. Or doing things that got him flustered.

He'd have to do what he says for a month. "Come on Geno~ just for fun." Death grinned. Geno was beyond annoyed at this point.

"SHUT IT!" Geno growled. Geno gave him a death glare. Death then went close to him. Right up into his face.

Geno was blushing faintly. "W-What are you doing idiot!" Geno retorted. "Aww am I getting you flustered already?~ we weren't even in half way of the game...~"

"WHO SAID I WAS AGREEING TO THIS!" Death raised his non-existent brow. Death lifted up his chin forcibly making him look at him.

"Since Now...~" Death grinned. Geno was blushing a red hue. Geno still turned away his head. "Nice try idiot." Geno growled trying to hide his blush.

Death put his head on top of Geno. "Why turning your face away? Can't accept the fact I'm hot~?" Death grinned. Geno still looked away.

"S-Shut up..." Geno muttered. "Geno...~" Death cooed. Geno tried his best to turn away. Geno kept blushing tons of time. Trying his best to refuse Death's words.

"Death..." Geno whined feeling too flustered to talk. "Did I hit a point?~" Death grinned. Geno sighed as he leaned into him.

"Fine you win..." Geno scowled. Death let a low chuckle. "Aww Geno... too flustered to the point you can't make up words?~"

"Cat got your tongue~?" Death asked smirking. "Shut up Dipshit..." Said Geno. "I feel hurt." Death Said pretending to be offended putting his hand over his soul.

Geno laughed. "Yeah right. Idiot." Geno huffed. Death wrapped his arms around him pulling him to the bed letting Geno squeak.

"Death!" Geno growled. "We're just cuddling... no big deal...~ or do you want something more than this?" Death asked smirking. Geno felt flustered as he blushed furiously.

Geno then buried his face into his black hoodie. "Shut up."

"I can't you know...~ having my little smol next to me like this..."

"Shut up Death. And let's just sleep." Geno answered as he closed his eyesockets. "Ok... Night Geno...~ But i'm still gonna wreck you soon enough-" "SHUT UP DEATH!"