Dustberry- Quiet Water

Blues POV

I sighed. I walked around in the waterfall. Things were stressful recently... Ink is getting stressed. Dream is getting distant. The Star Sanses weren't supposed to be like this.

We fought to protect. And we fight to save the world. I sat down on the bridge. I silently looked down. I heard walking down the bridge.

"Hey... who's there!" I shouted. Silence... I sat down. Someone sat down next to me. "Hey Who are yo-

I turned to see Dust. "What are you looking at?" Dust grimbled. "I never expect you to be here." I Said. "Places like these help me calm down even though people go to Outertale, stuff like that."

We both sat in silence.

It was awkward. One of us had to break the tension.

"So why are you here?" Dust asked. I looked away. "Ink's stressed and Dreams gone distant. I don't know why. I'm just here to calm down. What about you?" I asked. Dust looked at me and began saying his story.

"Well Nightmare and Cross fought... Killer wanted to get wasted. Horror was depressed. And that leads to me... I'm just wanting to get it away from it all." Said Dust simply like he didn't care.

"Wow I'm sorry that happened." I Said. Wow so that's how it's like in the Bad Sanses group. I looked away looking at the river. "You think we'd ever get along?" I asked.

"I'd don't see why not." Said Dust. I felt really tired from everything. I slowly lay my head on his shoulder making him tense. I backed away.

"Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable I will stop." I Said quickly. Dust shook his head. "It's ok." I was surprised.

"Oh ok." I said as I then proceed again to lay my head onto Dust's shoulder. Dust wrapped his arm around me.

Well what do you know?
We really can get along after all...