Crossmare- Frick me in the ASS-

I hate the offline update where you have to read offline but you need to buy premium :/

Cross walked down on the streets humming as he then bumped into his known friend. The octopus. "Hello!" Cross smiled as Nightmare rolled his pupils. Blushing faintly.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Do you want to hang out?" Cross asked.

"I guess." Nightmare sighed having nothing to do as Cross walked by his side.

"Well where are we going to go?" Cross shrugged. "Maybe to a Cáfe?" Cross looked at him as Nightmare nodded. They both kept walking as Nightmare shoved his hands into his pockets. Cross was recently bubbly lately.

"Hey Cross. Why are you feeling so cheerful lately?" Nightmare asked as his eyesocket slit looked down on him. "Is that a bad thing?" Cross asked. "Yeah I hate positive feelings." Nightmare gaged making Cross snicker.

"To bad."

"Fuck you in the ass."

Cross gagged. "Um no. Excuse me." Cross choked as Nightmare laughed. "You thought that was invitation? My god!" Cross rolled his pupils.

"Maybe we can make it happen?"

"NO DIHFEIFUCK!"

Cross laughed again as Nightmare cursed to himself silently regretting his life decisions. "Oof." Cross let out as Nightmare rolled his pupils.

"Well Whatever lets go to the cafe. People are waiting for us." Cross Said as Nightmare looked at him. "Um what do you mean people are waiting for us?"

"Oh ummmm... I might have invited people." Said Cross as he nervously chuckled.

...

"WHAT?"

"Hey calm down! It's just few people like, Ink, or Dream, or-"

"EVEN MY BROTHER GOD."

Cross laughed nervously again knowing he was dead.

"Once were out of the cafe I'm through you out the window."

"W-Wait no!" >.<"