AfterDeath-Seven

First day.

Geno and Death saw each other at first. Geno Hated him thought he was annoying. Death was fond of him. They both clashed against each other with different feelings.

Geno wanted nothing to do with HIM.

Reaper wanted to be something with HIM.

Second Day

Well Geno did felt a bit flustered when he was around him. Death gave a cocky smile. He lit his world.

But he still kept pushing his feelings away.

Third Day

Everytime he tried to get close to Geno. He would just call him a idiot. But Geno blushed everytime he was around him. So what was the problem. What was he feeling?

Fourth Day

Geno started to act gloomy recently. It seemed to get to Death since he was very worried about his wellbeing. But Geno told him he was fine. So they both acted themselves as always.

Fifth Day

Geno never appeared. Death got worried since he also messaged him but he hadn't been showing up.

Sixth Day

Geno was still missing. Death never heard of the news. Others acted gloomy. And Ink and Dream sometimes looked odd to. What were they hiding from him?

Even Nightmare and Error didn't mention anything. But they looked off. Something was wrong.

Death asked what was going on.

Seventh Day

Next day he found out Geno passed away due to an illness as he fallen ill. His soul didn't kept up enough determination. He didn't tell Death. Because he knew he'd be heartbroken.

So he hidden it away.