HorrorBerry-Tomatos a fruit?

Requested by sgrr_plum

Lust was cooking in the kitchen as he hummed. Horror out of nowhere asked him this question.

"Is tomato a fruit?"

"It's a vegetable." Lust always was strong about his opinion being it a vegetable. "But Nightmare says it's a fruit." Horror replied in confusion as he grumbled.

"WELL NIGHTMARE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF BECAUSE ITS NOT A FRUIT. It's a vegetable." Lust aggressively stirred the ingredients in the bowl.

"But it's a fruit." Lust turned around. "Oh not In this household."

Crashes and noises filled the air as Cross was playing animal crossing on his switch. "What is happening?" Cross asked. "Nothing. They're just benign morons again." Nightmare sighed as he tried to mine the diamonds only for it to fall in the lava. Nightmare was so close to breaking the computer.

"I smell anger." Error casually strolled eating a cookie out of the jar. Nightmare looked at him as he sighed. "Yes. Rage." Nightmare then was quiet again for the whole day still focused on the device before him.

Cross just sighed as he continued to play animal crossing. The only game for wholesomeness and it was his favorite game.

"I made tacos!" Blue announced As he put he plate on the table. Cross's pupils lit up. "YEEEEEEEEEE-"

They all stopped to listen to noises coming upstairs.

...

The bed squeaked.

"Oh my god." Error sighed as he buried himself into a pillow fort he made for whatever reason. "Well we can... still enjoy tacos... right?" Blue sweatdropped.

"Yeah..." Cross mumbled.

"So... were just gonna let it happen??" Error croaked.

Nightmare unfazed as he moved his mouse.

"Yes."