IMPORTANT +ANNOUNCEMENTS

Also enjoy some nice wii music.

meh...i have a feeling when I say this, that maybe some of you will be "ok." And some will just be "I will leave." But straight to the point anyway. :/

I'm kinda losing some inspiration for the book.

i keep writing since I like the over concept and the ideas I can put into my own books even if it is fanfiction.

My inspiration how Do I put it is rated to a 5/10. Tbh maybe a little? But I still write since I enjoy writing and interacting with you guys. And showing off the books I make. qwq But probably none of you won't care.

Edit: i had this issue. I'm pretty sure some authors had it to since I feel like I'm not the only one. If you saw a consistent pattern. I always kept writing Crossmare, ErrorInk, afterdeath. Because it's the most people tend to like. (In my opinion) Which is why I never really explored doing other ships since I wanted to receive praise and have votes. And due to this I was afraid of the other unexplored ships I made were going to be downgraded and not viewed anymore/voted. Which is why I never wrote, killermare, Cream, errorfresh, poth etc. which now I honestly thought I was being stupid because only people that are truly here for me. And not just for my content will come naturally. And that's it's ok if people just leave you when your doing different stuff and not get tons of attention anymore as you used to. I wanted to address this issue. Because it's Fully the reason why I made this announcement, thinking back to it. I wanted to be honest about how I felt. In the beginning when I wrote I never thought about it. But now it grows due to more readers flowing in and out(not that it's a bad thing) and I'm very trying my best not to care about this issue and be okay with it because if I'm not. It will become mentally draining for me and my motivation to write. And the overwhelming part of it is if I don't update a lot then people will leave and my book will forever be forgotten in dust. Which I tried to be okay with because it's natural and I know that I won't always write forever and won't have an audience forever sadly this is the truth and how life is. This is what I was going to talk about (I edited this because I feel like this isn't partly why I'm not gonna update this book anymore as I use to.) qwq now off to the rest!

The One-shots I make usually come from ideas, and whenever I just stare at a blank page, it's blank with no ideas in mind. And yeah writers block. It's not the reason why I'm going to not write a lot of these now, but I realize the ideas come from my head. And none goes to me atm. and other fanfictions to work on.

I'm still gonna write these but when I feel like it. Because these scenarios usually would come in my head. So I'm sorry if some of you will be mad at me or just straight up wow because yeah I tried to write these, but these scenarios usually come from my head and when they do. They just do.

bye uwu