Crossmare-I Wanna Die

I know I did this before in Crash #2 (if you remember)
But imma recreate this with the actual full song which I think would've fit better.

Enjoy.

______________

Awake, I opened my eyes to see A hospital,

A hospital huh? Where am I? Cross thought to himself.

so white and clean I was walking up to the roof, I think Then can't recall at all a single thing.

"OH CROSS THANK GOODNESS YOUR OKAY!" Cross looked at his friend Ink coming over to his bed.

Held a hand for me, you were there I know,

"Hey what happened?

"Oh you didn't know?"

"What?"

But couldn't reach The me that would fall down all the time

"You attempted suicide."

Cross's eyes widen.

But stand and reach my hand to see...

"Have you tried crossing over yet?" The Octupus asked glaring as he smirked at Cross as he looked down.

Ah wanna die, wanna die But don't really wanna die You were there, you would care Making me aware

Cross remembered what happened. He sighed. What a painful reminder.

"I remember thanks..."

Every scar, all the blood More and more, they're never done Not enough, not enough

He didn't want to think about it. Not anymore.

Ah wanna die, wanna die But don't really wanna die If I died,

Cross hugged himself as he thought about things he didn't want to think about.

you would cry, and I don't know why.

Thoughts evaded his mind.

Every scar, all the blood More and more, they're never done Not enough, not enough.

"Hey Cross sweetie, you have to go to school."

"Oh really. Ok."

When I forget you,

Cross walked in the hallways. People talked about him.

I'm all alone without a place to go But then played a mirror like a show,

"Is he the one who attempted suicide?"

"Yeah I think so."

"I feel sorry for him."

"I hope he gets better."

the past I used to know A dream,

Even the support provided him wasn't enough.

til I see every part of me, eyes of red following and...

Because no one understood him.

I wanna live, wanna live Deep inside I've always been Reaching out for a hand, so don't let this be the end.

"Hey are you okay?"

Cross looked over and flinched as the skeleton with tentacles sat next to him.

Mushrooms growing on my head Still remember even then Where you are when I'm dead.

"Oh sorry. You just looked like him." Said Cross as he hugged himself inching away from him.

Ah wanna die, wanna die But don't really wanna die You were there, you would care.

"It's okay I always get that. I'm not like Halluciv."

You know it really isn't fair

"My name is Nightmare Joku. Nice to meet you." He said lazily as he raised his hand.

Every time I forgot You remain inside my thoughts Not enough, not enough

Cross hesitantly shook it.

Ah wanna die, wanna die Wanna die, but I still couldn't die With you by my side.

He treated me so differently. Than he did.

Behind the days I spent alone, afraid Now you're here to

He made me have butterflies in my stomach. We both became closer.

And the scars never fade Memories that replay Rewind yet again to the pain we felt on that day.

And at that time...

Cross looked at Incubux in his crib. Nightmare was sleeping as his tentacles wrapped around him protectively in their bed.

"I don't wanna die."

"Because I have them." A picture on a cabinet showed Cross, and Error, and Nightmare, And Ink, And Dream on the picture frame.

Other pictures were also him with other people that he was friends with.

"And I care about them."

~