Kréme-Love

*XMAS SPECIAL*

I KNOW ITS LATE-

DONT KILL ME FOR WHAT IM GONNA DO-

________________

Last Christmas I gave you my heart....

Killer was coughing up blood as he held Dream's hand. Nightmare's tears flowing out of his eyesockets.

Horror gasped as Dust looked away.

But the very next day, you gave it away

"Killer please..." Dream stifled a gasp. Killer was paralyzed at the chest. He wasn't able to move.

He never had a Christmas to spent it with.

So his only wish was to spend it with someone very dear.

This year, to save me from tears

"D-Dream... I... love you... so much." Dream's eyesockets widen a bit due to his words. "I...couldn't get a chance to tell you...h-how much I love you...and how w-whenever I l-look at you.... y-you bring me so much joy...." Killer coughed out blood.

"I'm so glad.... I-I was apart of y-your life..."Killer muttered as he coughed out more blood.

I'll give it to someone special

"Killer... please..." Dream choked in tears.

"F-Find someone better then me... someone who can give you the love I couldn't give you... s-someone to make you happy..." Killer Said shakily as tears began to slowly erupt his eyesockets.

"BUT KILLER... I-I only want you... to make me happy..." Dream hiccuped as his hand holding Killer's tighten.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

"D-Dream-"

His breathing stopped. His body movement ceased. "KILLER NO PLEASE-" Dream shook him but no answer, no retorts, no snarky remarks from Killer. All lays were his empty soul.

"Dream... we gotta go." Nightmare answered sadly.

"NONONO" Dream screamed in pain as he bursted into tears. Nightmare grabbed his arm and ran from the universe collapsing.

But the very next day, you gave it away.... you gave it away....

Horror and Dust ran despite the pain. Now there won't be any snarky remarks or Killer being annoying.

Horror's eyesockets were empty. Dust looked down as his eyesockets filled slightly with tears.

Error sighed as he looked away. Is this what he gets from being attached? From having people that he cared about...

Only to get it ripped away.

This year, to save me from tears

Dream looked at the stars. The anniversary where Killer passed. He stood.

"Dream..."

"come on! You know how I don't like blueberries." Killer hissed as Dream swatted him with a blueberry.

"Cmon!! Error likes blueberry. You should like one to!" Dream laughed as Killer blushed a little bit. Of how he shined so much.

"Error isn't apart of this!" Killer screeched as he ran from Dream chasing him with a blueberry in his hand."

I'll give it to someone special (Special)

Dream fell to his knees crying as he held Killer's jacket.

"Merry Christmas... love..." Dream shakily answered and collapsed bursting into agony.