Naj Ink x Naj Error-Ships

Requested by Janeakajale

_____________
Inks POV

Today was the partnership in project in Biology. I sat down next to Blue. I hoped me and Dream could be partners.

"Ok, here's the pair." ReaderReads10 put the note on the desk as all of us looked at it. I looked at what mine said. And what it said shocked me.

Partner pairs

Killer and Dream

Dust and Blue

Nightmare and Cross

Horror and lust

Error and Ink

______________

My world stopped in motion. Me with Error? That could never work. "I'm sorry we can't work together Ink." Dream Said looking at md sympathetically. I laughed it off.

"It's ok." School was over. I rushed on the sidewalk and oh cliche. Rain dropped and storm happened. I groaned.

"Why me!" I groaned as I clutched my head and waited under the school roof. "Hey, want me to take you to my house till storms over?" I looked to see Error. He had an Umbrella.

As much as I didn't want to. I sighed. I nodded as Error put the umbrella under us. We both walked in silence. It felt awkward.

Rain poured onto the roofs. We both made it in peace. "Welcome to my humble home." Error said as I playfully rolled my eyes as I snickered on that one.

I plopped onto the comfy sofa as Error sat next to me. "REEEEEEEEE!" I squeaked as I cutely hugged a pillow. Error blushed yellow as he sat down next to me.

"So are we gonna work on the project?"

"Yeah ok."

~Time Skip~

Ink crashed sleeping in Errors lap. Error was also asleep. It was 2:00am. Nightmare teleported seeing where Error is.

He smirked when he saw Ink cuddled next to Errors lap. He took a picture of a Error and Ink cuddling.

Nightmare laughed silently as he teleported away.

Gosh dang Nightmare.