Afterdeath- Flirtious Grim Reaper

This is modern.

Geno was friends with Ink and Error. He honestly felt like the ahem third wheel in the group. "Inky~" Error flirted with Ink which made Ink blush.

"RuRu! Stop it!" Ink said blushing furiously tons of rainbow shades. If there is one. Geno gagged. Why did Geno have to be related to Error.

"Hey guys if you're done with flirting call me, I'm gonna be right back." Said Geno casually as he walked away leaving Ink and Error.

Geno kept walking until he bumped into someone. He clutched his head in pain. "Watch where you're going!" Geno hissed. "Nah Princess~ I think you should watch where you're going." Geno eyes widen.

Then there stood the person he DID NOT WANT TO MEET. Reaper.

Genos POV

The F*ck What is this a**hole doing here? That nickname made me blush red. "S-Shut up." I mumbled. "Awww you ok?~" Reaper asked holding his hand to lift him up.

Geno denied. "Hmm a tsundere~ Ok." Geno then got lifted up. "AGHHHHH REAPER!!!!" I shouted blushing more red. "Aww you're so cute." Reaper laughed as I tried to struggle out of his group.

I slapped him. He still held me though. "F*CK YOU I AINT DOING YOUR SADISTIC SH*T!" I shouted. (Know where that reference is???) "I'm a Sadist? Huh." Reaper asked himself still not letting me go.

Reaper pinned me to the wall with my legs around his waist. (DONT YA THINK ABOUT YOU SINNEEEEEEEERSS) Reaper smirked as I blushed 50 shades of red.

"HMMMM I WONDER IF WE'RE gonna get grandkids soon." Ink asked Error snickering My eyesockets widen seeing Error and Ink standing there with Nightmare and Cross.

"This is hilarious." Error laughed to him glitching out. "Don't have to ask me twice." Cross Said laughing as he held Nightmares hand.

"You can have fun... but not to much fun~" Nightmare teased. "I HATE YOU ALL!" I shouted. "Aw come on Geno~" Reaper asked teasingly as I buried my head into his cloak. WAIT OMGGGWHATTHEFUNKWHY!WAITFREEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHHHH!!!!!

"Hey guys what's up," Dust said as he saw me and Reapers position. "Ok you know what f*ck this I'm out." Dust teleported.