NAJ Poth-Harry Potter

Nightmare was a slytherin teacher. Don't get me wrong. I love the slytherin house. But nightmare is scary! "10 points from Gryffindor!" Nightmare shouted across the hall.

The gryffindor table groaned as I groaned along with them. I was apart of the gryffindor house team. Goth was in ravenclaw.

I had a bit of a crush on Goth. I blushed thinking of Goth. "Hey dude, whatcha thinking about?" Fresh was next to me.

"Oh nothing. I'm just... daydreaming." I simply said as I begin eating turkey pork. Fresh ate blueberries as he snickered.

"Thinking about Goth?" I stopped eating as I look down and blushed. Fresh snickered. "Knew so."

"Yeah but you like PJ hmmm? From our house?" Fresh stopped as he blushed purple. "OH MY GOD YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT MENTION THAT!" Fresh screeched.

I snickered laughing as Fresh felt embarrassed. "To be honest you'd like to have PJ inside of you." I smirked having a smug look.

"PALETTE!"

"Okok I'm joking."

The Great Hall was over. We had to get back to our classes. I had potions. Oh wow lucky me. I get to deal with Nightmare's tantrums. Ink was the gryffindor professor. BlueBerry was the hufflepuff professor. And lastly Sci was the ravenclaw professor. Well that explains Sci's knowledge to be ravenclaw professor.

I walked out of the great hall. Man I imagine Goth in a towel and his eyesockets and his body shape an- Ok Palette snap out of it!-

I bumped into someone as I fell onto the ground. "O-Oh s-sorry!" I looked up to see Goth. His books were on the ground. My eyesockets widen.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I Said feeling bad as I tried to pick up the books That slipped out of Goth's hands because of MY CLUMSINESS! But we both accidentally touched hands.

My face blushed yellow as Goth blushed purple. "U-Um..." He is so cute... His tone is so soft... I'm dying.

"Sorry!" I Said quickly. "I-It's Ok." Goth Said assuringly. I had to give my courage... I'm a gryffindor for crying out loud...

"Hey. Um I'm confused with my homework so... I'd like it if you help me? Or... teach it?" I Said awkwardly. Goth's eyesockets widen.

"Sure! I'd like to help." I blush yellow as I nodded. "I will see you around." Goth said smiling. My eyesockets widen.

I felt like I was gonna faint.

"I got you bud. Cmon we're heading to class." Fresh replied as he carried me onto his back.

"Odchkdjejeosjcjdhshhd" I blurted.