Crossmare-For Everything

I'm starting to have an obsession with Crossmare and Errorink oh god.

Cross's POV

"Hey Nightmare?" I asked. Nightmare looked at me. He was glaring at me. "What." Nightmare growled. I slowly shrunk.

"I-I'm Sorry. But the food is ready in the dining room. So I though-" Nightmare slapped with his tentacles and whacked me across the room.

My skull cracked. I stifled a sob. "O-Oh no I'm so sorry." Nightmare ran and bending to my size level.

The pain was to great. My crack was spilt open. Blood coming out of it. I couldn't help it but son. "I was angry. I'm sorry." Said Nightmare.

Nightmare carried me in bridal style as he then went into his room. He set me down and grabbed a medic kit.

My eyesocket were full of purple tears. "Stay still. It's gonna hurt." Said Nightmare." He Of Hydrogen Peroxcide. It stung.

I hissed but Nightmare softly kissed my temple. "Sorry I reacted like that. I was angry... and I couldn't control it." Said Nightmare.

"It's ok." I Said softly smiling. Nightmare came into the bed with me and hugged me tightly. "I know you didn't mean to hit me." I Said softly.

...

"Fluffy Oreo." Nightmare mumbled.

"Wait what!" I shrieked. "Yeah it's no wonder why the others call you fluffy Oreo." Said Nightmare smirking.

"Can I have a taste of it?~"

"//////////"

_________
And things got loud in the room.