Outerkiller-The Fault In Our Stars

Requested by OuterKiller_Trash

Killers POV

I slowly sat on the grassy cliff. I looked at the starry night. I wonder where everyone gone off tonight. Ink and Error went to the movies. Cross and Nightmare are at restaurant.

Dust and Blue are at an arcade. And what am I doing? Sitting on the grassy cliff. Looking at the stars. I felt nice this way. And at ease. Can nobody relate to me that we all feel at ease when we imagine sitting on a grassy cliff. A tree above us and the starry night? Thinking about life.

"Hey Killer What are you doing here?" I looked to see Outer as he walked over and sat next to me. "Oh nothing. I just go here to relax at ease." I Said relaxed.

"I go here to sometimes. Even Error does." Said Outer. I nodded. "What was the Nightmare?" My eyesockets widen.

"How did you know?"

"I know you have PTSD from the incident 5 years ago." I nodded. "My nightmare was... that I... I killed my own brother. And..." I said not remembering the other details.

"You need a hug?" I sighed. "Sure." Outer hugged me nuzzling my skull. "But you didn't kill your brother right? It was just a Dream. And your brother is still around."

"Your right." I Said. Depression slowly gloomed over me like a plague. But I try to hide it. But Outer knew. And he and my friends were always supporting me. I appreciate it.

My galaxy hoodie blew with the wind. I sighed as I lay down with my arms crossed behind my head. "This is the life." I Said smiling. "Tell me bout it." Said Outer as he lied next to me.

I blushed as his face was close to me. "Are you getting flustered easily?~" I simply turned glaring at Outer.

"N-No," I mumbled. Outer snickered. "It's okay if your getting flustered. I like you that way." Said Outer.

"You know you just admit you liked me right?" I Said as I turned to him. "Yeah. Do you like me back?" Outer asked.

"Yeah." I Said as I have a peck to Outer's cheekbone. "Pffff-" Outer snickered. The both of us stayed silent as we watched the constellations.