Errorink-Tired

Error and Ink fought. Error was trying to destroy the DoodleSphere and Ink was trying to protect it. Not like Ink cares really.

Ink didn't want to be forgotten just like others would have. Ink never wanted to be the so called 'creator' he just wanted to have his own universe and timeline.

Where he could be with people and be happy himself. And be able to feel. "Heh Ink. Why are you protecting these so-called abominations if you don't care about them like you said." Error said as he wrapped his strings about Ink.

"You THINK I WANTED THIS?" Ink said as he tried to struggle in his strings that Error wrapped him around with. "I wanted to have my OWN UNIVERSE. But I can't can I? And all these AUs feel like home to me. I protect them because I don't want to be forgotten. I can't even feel either and I can only feel limited things in my vials. But YOU don't care about anything! All you care about is just destroying abominations! I even sought interest in you!" Ink admitted little blushing rainbow.

Ink glared at Error. Error was shocked but he laughed. "Y-You think your LIFE was hard?" Ink's eyes widen as Error kept laughing.

"My universe was all just a abomination I had no universe! All I lived was in a void." Error laughed. "INTERESTED IN ME? You're joking..." Error laughed.

"I wasn't." Ink mumbled. Error froze. "I get all of this now. You love me don't you Ink?" Error laughed. "Hilarious! A creator falling in love... with me?" Error asked.

Ink was released onto the ground. "Aren't you emotionless?" Error asked. Ink stood up. "Yeah... I never felt any of this before." Ink said.

Slash

Error collapsed on the ground blood seeping through his jacket. "But I faked it all along." Ink said smirking,

Error laughed. "This isn't over Ink. Not over." Error teleported away. Ink sat down clutching his head.

'I can't love... right?"