Crossmare-IT IS LE EPIC TEMMM

"W-WHAT!" Cross screamed as Nightmare carried him around the house. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NIGHTMARE LET ME GO!" Cross squealed. Nightmare went upstairs and out a window.

"OH WHAT-THE HECKKKKKKKKKK-" Cross and Nightmare landed onto Killer's back. "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FU-" Horror then landed on my back.

"NIGHTMARE!!!!!" I screamed in rage. Nightmare gulped.

__________________

Cross sat slurping some chocolate ice cream. Nightmare was watching TV. "I'm bored." Said Nightmare. "Me to." Said Cross. He sighed of boredom. The chocolate fudge was nice. But it was getting REAL bored.

"MEMES!" "

"Wait what-"

"HEYA BRUHS!" Epic appeared out of no where and broke the wall through the manison. "Um the fuck is he doing here?" Killer asked. "I DONT KNOW BUT IT IS TEM!"

"Um what?" Horror asked confused as fuccccccc... "THE SHIP MUST UNITE!" Epic shouted. "Ok let's perform the ritual."

"WHAT IS HAPPENING!" Cross shouted hysterically as Epic then was In Akatsuki robes and other crew members were to.

"Um is this Naruto or?-"

*CUE AKATSUKI THEME*

"NIGHTMARE WHATS GOING ON!" Cross asked. "How am I suppose to know?!" Nightmare replied as Epic did a hand sign.

"AHHHHHHHH-"

________________

Cross woke up sweat running off his skull. "What just happened..." Cross looked around. Adjusting to his surroundings.

"Oh just a Dream." Cross breathed heavily and sighed.

"OR WAS IT!" Epic was in Cross's face still in Akatsuki robes.

"AHHHHHHHHH"