[*Chapter Five*]

"Listen I'm not saying you shouldn't date the guy, I'm just saying take it slow," Bonnie said, treading carefully, knowing how much Elena liked Stefan

"You are the one who said to go for it," Elena said confused as to why Bonnie is saying this.

Bonnie glanced at Darcy who gave her an encouraging nod, which didn't go missed by Elena, "Now I'm saying take it slow." She justified.

Last night after Bonnie's weird encounter with Stefan she phoned Darcy, telling her what happened. When she touched him, she felt death. Darcy who knew the Salvatore's secret said to trust her instincts. Regardless of Stefan being a vampire, she felt a calm aura around him and is giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's still a vampire. Damon, on the other hand, she'll keep a close eye on.

"Listen to her Le," Darcy said, placing her arm around the brunette.

Elena glanced at her sister, seeing if she could pick up on anything, she couldn't so turn back to Bonnie, "Why about the about-face?" Elena asked as the three cuts across the grass towards the school.

"It's not an about-face." Bonnies said. She shrugged, "You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. You should take a page out of Darcy's book."

"I agree with Bon. I was with Tyler for three years. Yes, I'm gutted we split, but it was a mutual agreement, and I'm happy." Darcy said, ruffling her sister's hair. Darcy feels she doesn't need a man in life; all they do is eat, sleep, shit, moan, beg, and follow like a lost puppy. Sure there's the sex side of it all, but she's got hands...and toys.

"Oh, because I'm that girl." Elena scoffed. "Seriously, what are you not saying?" She knows something must have happened for Bonnie to be this spooked.

"It's stupid," Bonnie said, shaking her head.

Darcy stopped grabbing Bonnie's shoulders, turning her around, so they were facing each other, "Bonnie Bennett! What have I told you about putting yourself down? Hmm."

"Not to because I'm amazing, and the world deserves to see me like the queen I am," Bonnie said, smiling slightly at her friend.

"Exactly. So no more of this crap, okay? Grab your crown and show us the real queen." Darcy said nodding. Bonnie copies her actions turning to Elena.

"I touched Stefan," Darcy snorted at how wrong he sounded, receiving an elbow in her side. "As I was saying before I was rudely disrupted. I accidentally touched Stefan and got a really bad feeling," Bonnie said.

"Is that it?" Elena asked perplexed, not seeing what the problem was. Darcy and Bonnie looked at each shrugging. Oh, so naïve.

"It was 'bad' 'bad'," Bonnie said stressing on the word bad.

"Is this the whole witchy-mojo thing again?" Elena said. Darcy nudged her for being rude but got ignored.

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing my concern about my best friends boyfriend." Bonnie said shrugging.