[*Chapter Nineteen*]

*Some strong language*Enjoy! 💜

Enjoy! 💜

"What's all the knocking about?" Jenna wondered, treading down the stairs. Coming to the bottom, she poked her head over the railing, seeing Darcy sitting on the sofa with a tub of B&J.

"Isn't that mine?" She asked, standing behind her niece, who was too hooked on watching Fresh Prince Of Bell-air.

"Huh?" Darcy mumbled through a mouthful of choc chip ice cream, eyes blurry from watching re-runs all morning.

"The ice cream you're stuffing your mouth with is mine."

Darcy dipped the spoon in the tub, scooping a large spoonful of chocolate ice cream, and tilted her head back, peering innocently at the strawberry blonde aunt. "Finders keepers, losers weepers." She said, shrugging her shoulders and stuffing the spoon in her mouth. "Mmm. Yummy."

"Bitch." Jenna muttered, causing the dark-haired teen to chuckle.

"The door? Are you suddenly deaf?" She asked, hearing the door knock again.

"I was too busy laughing my ass off at Will Smith being a prat."

Jenna opened the door, freezing on the spot seeing her ex on the doorstep. "What are you doing here, Logan?" She asked, shocked.

Darcy froze almost dropping her precious lover. Did she say, Logan? No, she can't have, he's dead.

"I missed you. I was out of town." He replied.

"Shit." Darcy cursed the scum bag, losing grip of the tub. She stared with woefulness as it tumbled to the floor. "Aww!" Then tried to bury herself in the sofa cushions. The last time Logan had seen her, he shot her, presumably thinking she was a vampire.

But hadn't Damon killed him?

"Yeah, I got the email!" Jenna responded, trying to barricade the door, stopping him from entering the house.

"You got an email?" Logan asked, confused.

Fuck sake, don't tell me the foolish asshole sent a goddam email, Darcy thought as she attempted to suffocate herself with a cushion. She what these vampires do to her sanity?

"You didn't send an email?"

"I can explain. Just invite me in, and I will tell you everything." He said, taking a step forward.

Darcy shot up giving up on the cover of hiding. She rounded the sofa, pausing beside Jenna and glared heatedly at scum bag Fell. Logan's eyes widened, seeing the girl he shot. He concealed his shock by pleading to be let inside the house.

"I'm not gonna invite you in. Forget it!" Jenna exclaimed, looking at her niece silently asking is he mad.

"Come on, Jenna. It's me!"

"She said no," Darcy spoke up, pushing her aunt behind her and making the man glare. If he was a vampire as she thought, there's no way he's stepping foot into their home. And no way was he getting near Jenna.