[*Thank you and More*]

I want to say a massive thank you for all sticking around and discovering Darcella's story with me. Without you guy's support and growing love, this story wouldn't have received 165k reads and 6.7k votes and over 2k comments! That's insane, and it wouldn't have been without all your love. An enormous thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥️

If you have stuck with us from the beginning, give yourselves a round of applause. You're epic for sticking around this long and surviving through my ordeals and tantrums, and I'm forever grateful you continue to stay! That's a huge accomplishment; I'm a pain in the butt! 😂

What had once begun as a blank piece of paper and Darcella being my guinea pig, had turned into my salvation and a reason to get out of bed each day. As you know, I'm not in full health and still battling. But I'm able to remain strong 💗

Again, thank you for giving me the confidence in writing my first ever story, and it only continues from here on out.

A timeline of events that readers may have forgotten is vital for you to remember and hopefully saves a lot of confusion.

— From the time of Darcella's 'death' and up until now, something went wrong and landed her not only with the Gilberts but also 500 hundred years ago with Katherine/Katerina.

— Darcella's necklace is her talisman — a witch obliterated memories and dispossessed her of magic, placed her under a wary curse that split in two directions.

— Some confusion regarding the last chapter with Bonnie and Darcy. When they were taking photos, Bonnie gazed at Darcy's chest. No! She doesn't fancy her. However, when she touched Darcy. Something happened that has never occurred before when in physical contact. She received a vision. She holds the cards for now. A big role is about to broaden her relationship with Darcella.

— Darcella has a creator. This means that all that has happened is supposed to transpire, minus her curse. Her role is created for a purpose.

— Darcella is in safe hands and has a team of her very own protectors.

— Lastly, I love you! Fancy sticking around for more?

I have a confession and a surprise... Book two has been set up for a while now and is sitting around gathering dust. However, the correct question is... Who wants to see the Start of a Mikealson reunion?!!

Further notice... This story is now complete and will be underway with a full rewrite and edit. If you decide to come back in the future, you will find the first half of this book will be different. With a new introduction and will include new scenes and a focus on strengthening the bond between Darcy, Damon and Stefan. Her plot and storyline will not change!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚: Abeyance || D.S & S.S (TVD) **REWRITING** 🎉