1. WHO'S A PSYCHOPATH

It has been more than four years since Abir's personal assistant. Most of them here in Harper-Technology consider him to be a psychopath. While I just don't, maybe because he helped me when I needed his help the most and I'm really grateful to him.

Being involved in fixing the agenda for the meeting after lunch, I failed to notice Ketki resting her elbow on my desk until she came closer to my ears and cleared her throat.

"Hmm..." I kept my concentration on the paper flooded in my desk.

"Nowadays your humming sounds exactly like Abir Rajvansh, not bad."

I pretended like her words didn't reach my ears. Being around him for more than ten hours a day and more than three hundred days a year how can I not be without inheriting some of his signature talks and styles.

"Uh-oh, your eyelid's twitching. What's wrong? Did someone mistake you for the model in the upcoming Miss universe?" Ketki must be the only girl in the world to find me beautiful, that too especially in my business attire.

"How can you find someone beautiful with bulged eyes? Don't annoy me." If I think she'll stop this nonsense then definitely no.

"You look exactly like the latest miss India. What's her name tho? Areyy ya... She had a really nice name too." I narrowed my eyebrows at my dear friend, "No, I don't look like anyone and I'm perfectly unique. I have created an identity for me, Ketki." We had this conversation plenty of times and she clearly does this to irk me knowing very well I'll start to use all the screwing up words Abir used to scold me while I did some careless mistakes.

"You know what? Your eyes look exactly like hers and the cheekbone too." she sat on my desk, "This is not allowed. You can't sit on top of my desk and crush these papers." I pushed her butt out of my desk. Sometimes she's the biggest distraction for me in the office.

"Can we not talk about the model who looks nothing like me, please?" I was literally pleading with her and hoped she would end this talk.

"Of course. If that's what you want and where is your charm Mishti? Looks like you're losing your cool" was I? This girl never fails to make me doubt myself. I tried to cut the conversation.

"Good. If you've come to speak to Abir, he's not yet back from his lunch meeting, but he shouldn't be much longer."

"I came to check on you. One of my friends told me they saw Krithik enter the building earlier. The last time the idiot came here, you almost had to call security to remove him. Did he try to harm you?"

And who was Krithik? My boss's weirdest younger brother who claims himself to be the smartest man alive.

I huffed, "Yup. He flirted with me and kicked him back. He requested me to allow him inside Abir's cabin. I pushed him out. He wanted me to find him a calm place to sit and I chased him out." I took a deep breath and tiredly gazed at my fourteen inch laptop screen.

"That's all?" I knew she wouldn't just stop there.

"Being Abir's younger brother he tried to show me his power."

"Power in the sense?"

"He threatened to have me fired."

Definitely I'm so sure Krithik wouldn't be able to do that as the only person who had the right to fire me out is only Abir and I only worked for him.

"Is that the only thing bothering you? I'm sure not as I clearly know Krithik is a pain in our ass but he doesn't have the ability to make your eyes twitch."

Ketki definitely had the ability to read my mind voice, maybe I was just very much transparent to her or it just happened due to my over acting skills. But I'm sure I can lie confidently with my stern facial expressions.