26. STARTING TO DREAM WILD

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

As usual in the morning she ditched her Rabbit doll and baby princess doll. His head turned toward her, and those lazy, slumber eyes met hers Just like that, her stomach clenched.

"Morning,"she said, in a sleepy tone.

His eyes flitted over her face, searching. "You okay?"

She nodded. "I slept pretty well, all things considered. You?" There was a bright shine in her eyes.

"Not so bad," he replied, smoothly and casually sliding his hand from her ass to her hip. "Don’t know what it is about this bed, but I always sleep longer when I’m in it." Little did he want her to know he slept fine when she was beside him and the bed was just an excuse.

A faint smile tugged at her mouth. “It’s an awesome bed.” And that doesn't mean it was a little pleasant to lie in when she had Abir bare-chested beside her, but she kept that little nugget to herself.

He shrugged, releasing her hip and letting his arm flop to the mattress. "You don’t snore, wriggle around, hog the covers, or take up too much space."

She almost cut a short laugh. If he’d woken a little earlier, he wouldn’t have said the latter. She woke to look at each other tangled. She took a lot of time to free herself and just place his hold on her ass because it was firm.

"Nature calls' ' she ran, not being able to control her shyness while staring at his bare upper body. That muscle fit body wasn't the first time she's seen bare but her thoughts were making it harder for her.

She switched on the geyser and collected her shampoo bottle along with body wash. Her mind was constantly telling her to stay away from Abir but her innocent heart was fighting with her mind. Until something hit hard she wouldn't be able to stay away from him. Now, looking at the guy who she had a Huge.... Huge crush for twenty-four into seven was making it hard. That thin line she drew between them faded as he was collecting data about her. When he's being extra kind with her that line definitely had to vanish.

As Mishti got into the hot shower, she could think about her fakeful husband's hand running all around her. Yes, he had slid his hands all over her but now she wasn't able to accept it as an act. If it was just an act... Then why was he ruling her mind. Just mind? Oh! No.

As she stepped out of the corner shower she wrapped a thick white towel around herself and went back into the bedroom, all the while ignoring the way her stomach was clenching at the mere thought of consummation and happily ever after life with her husband.

It was no wonder that he had always reeled in females with little effort. Not that there would be any more reeling. A split second later she realized just how much possessiveness had been in that one thought, and she had to roll her eyes.

As she clenched the bathroom door knob and kicked it open, she still saw Abir sleeping peacefully on the bed. She hesitatingly stepped down and as he rolled on the bed she freaked out.

He opened his eyes widened, staring at her with such heat in his eyes that she sucked in a breath.

"You have a tattoo," he almost growled looking at the rabbit tattoo on her lower back.

She grinned wickedly to cover up her shyness, "Yes I do."

All Abir wanted right then was to trace both with his tongue, but he doubted he’d have the self-restraint to take things nice and slow when his lust for her was like a fever in his blood. He was taken aback that he took so long to know that she had a permanent tattoo on her body. Is she that crazy for a rabbit?