14. IN HIS HOUSE AT HER ROOM

I thought Abir would disagree with my mom as she invited us for dinner but he happily accepted with my mom and asked Thomas to drive towards my parents house.

Won't this man feel tired? I'm hell exhausted after the flight journey as well as the vandalization which happened at my apartment.

Now, why is he so eager to meet my parents? Going to telecast my laughter and help my family tease me.

"Abir, I'll just make little editing to our wedding video.... Pleeaase" I pleaded, he was till romancing with his phone and didn't look at me. "No" such a rude response.

I made a puppy face and almost made my face look like I'll cry any moment. "Eyes on me" I used my rudest voice. Even I can get angry like him and I'm also not always timid.

By mistake I said that, when I stared at his eyes, I lost my words and continued staring at him. He raised his eyebrows and lent closer to me, making the stares more intense and I raised my hands to place it on his chest for a minimum distance.

"What?" His tone was rock hard.

Just say nothing and end this, "Please, I'll trim the video. It is awkward, Abir" I tried hard not to shake my words and he moved his face closer to mine. "No"

If not why is this close to me... Move back and let me breath.

"Why did you agree with my mom? Not to interrogate Anaisha on what happened in my house right?" When he was close to mine, I felt like I was able to read his thoughts.

He stepped behind my personal space, "I want to check on her and make sure she's not the one who vandalized your things" his attention turned back to his phone.

I pressed my eyes tight. I know Anaisha is greedy, worse and a monster but I don't think so she'll go to this extent.

"The main reason I agreed to your mom is- I felt she'll feel better if she gets to know you're safe with me."

He might be rude, rigid and ruthless but he was still kind. I was satisfied with his answer and smiled.

"Yeah, you are right."

We finally reached my parents place. My mom came with open arms and hugged us both together. "I still can't believe you both are married. Mishti you are married... God... I still can't believe it."

My mom said squeezing me and kissing my forehead. Well, I myself can't believe I'm married to Abir. Everything went fast then the time he had actually said to me.

"Hmm..." I hummed and Abir followed me. My mom looked at us a little weird.

Abir and my dad were sitting in the lawn. "Please, let me edit that fucking wedding video" I begged him for one last time forgetting his heart was made out of rock. "Impossible"

I followed my mom to the kitchen. I had this habit of sitting in the kitchen counter and talking with her.

"Mishti..." She looked at me with her eyes filled with unrealistic anger.

"Mom, it is so comfortable to sit here and talk. I'll tell you about what all I lost and how badly that bastard broke my things."

Once she nodded her head, I started to speak about the mess which was created in my house. I explained about how the plants were crushed and how my dresses were torn.

"Do you have any clothes to wear?" She asked, making the chicken curry. "I do but I have decided to steal some clothes from Anaisha and you." I winked.

"Anaisha? Like she'll allow you to steal her clothes."

"That's true. Where is Anaisha?" I jumped down from the kitchen slab and went to help my mom in washing the packed meat.

"On a trip. She has gone to Burgundy"