11. A PROPOSAL FEELS REAL BUT LOOKS FAKE

The moon shines because its surface reflects light from the sun. The moon reflects only between 3 to 12 percent of the sunlight that hits it and despite that fact sometimes it seems to shine very brightly.

Mishti is my sunshine. She's my ray of hope. Just like the moonlight is the reflection of the sunlight, I'm the reflection of her. The only difference between sunlight and moonlight is intensity and I'm yet to find the difference between her and me.

As I wanted, she dropped a text to my personal and I stopped my work to check on whether she's fine.

Mon soleil(SUN):- Abir, I'm waiting for you. Message me when you near my apartment, I'll come down.

Replying to her a 'I Will' and then immediately, I called ny driver and closed my compact PC. Past few weeks, I've been used to looking at her messages and then leaving from my house. My sweetheart, really takes hours to get ready to leave from her house and if I tell that to her, she would probably throw another shampoo bottle on me. Such a rebel girl.

"Heading to Mishti's house and then to the airport" I said while Thomas was loading my baggage in the car trunk.

I got inside my car and informed Mishti, I'm nearing her house and then granted the guards I appointed in her house a leave. Somewhat may I should force her to get inside my house as I don't really trust the guards. I don't want to rely on anyone to protect Mishti, I can definitely do it by myself and I want to be the one protecting her.

I saw Mishti, in front of her apartment, waiting for me. Noticing my car, she carried her small suitcase and walked towards my car. I asked Thomas to take her suitcase and put it in the trunk. I had lots of work to complete related to business and at the same time, I should also do the wedding preparations because Mishti didn't consider that as her priority and messed up most of the stuff, I ordered her to do.

She flashed me a smile, sitting a few feet away from me, "Morning" she greeted to which I just nodded my head.

"You are tired," I said, looking at her dull face.

"I didn't have a great night's sleep." I know she would have made a joke about pre-wedding jitters if the privacy screen had been up. She loves making jokes to hide the agony she is suffering. I'm sorry for not being honest about my feelings to her but it's all to make sure I PROTECT HER than I LOSE HER.

Once I pressed the buttons to increase the length of the privacy screen my hands automatically went to her hair, I loved the texture of her from the day I first met her. I just didn't meet Mishti for the first time in my office as an employee who was fighting with her trainee. That was the second time I met her and yet again my heart raised it's rhythm for her.

Yes, the first time I met her was in my college. When I went to get my master degree certificate and other important documents from my college, my eyes fell on a girl who came to enroll in my college. Her hairs were dancing with the wind and my eyes were roaming around her. She was struggling to cross the road before I could go to help her, she got someone to help her and casually moved away from there.

While thinking about the small cute past I had with her, I held the strings of her straight hair in my hands and curled them using my forefinger and thumb. The very first time her hair brushed my face, around a ten years back, I craved for them to rest on my chest and tickle me up.

I was breaking my phone keypad in order to put a stop to my desires. I needed to take certain things slow between us because I don't believe in myself that I'll be to protect her and never upset her. I know Mishti is a person who needs trust in any relationship and I need to gain hers while I'm finding it hard to trust people. That still doesn't mean, I don't trust her.