55. SURPRISE OVER SURPRISES

MISHTI'S POINT OF VIEW:-

I was feeling extremely happy. Ketki is pregnant and I get to carry one more baby in seven months. I still craved to carry our own baby in my stomach for an average of nine months. My cell phone was ringing somewhere nearby. I stretched out my hand to get it, but I couldn't reach. I stretched a little further and managed to knock it onto the bed so I could answer it. "Hello?" I yawned.

"Mishti! Where the hell are you?" An angry female voice shouted. I winced away from the sound and tried to get up, but Abir was near enough laying on top of me. He was pinning me comfortably.

"Ketki?" I croaked, looking at my alarm clock, but the numbers were all blurry, I couldn't make it out. I squeezed my eyes shut then opened them to see that the time was now 8:48 a.m. Shit!

"Yeah. Who the hell else do you think it's going to be?"

"I'm sleeping...... I'm tired..... I'm exhausted...."

She yelled back, "Can't you spend ten minutes with me? Am I making you feel tired? I believe you find out who it is."

"Umm.." I stopped feeling Abir's lips on my back.

He groaned. "Tell her it's Saturday and she has no rights to call her co-worker. I'm tired, Sweetheart," he moaned into my back, making me giggle. The boss was going to pass a new rule stating, 'NO CALLING YOUR CO-WORKERS ON WEEKENDS' for sure I do love it. Peace.

"Co-worker? I'm resigning my job. Mishti, you do the same and let's go somewhere and live our lives." Ketki made me gasp. I'm stuck between Ketki and Abir.

"I'll call you soon." I said, feeling his hand move around my blossoms and pitch the peaks.

"No... We need to talk right now. Put your arrogant fucker away." In a low voice ketki declared, "Both are psychopaths."

"Abir, she calls you as my arrogant fucker." I chuckled, feeling her not loudly state us being psychopaths.

He groaned and buried his face into my back . "Damn she has become a pain in my ass," he muttered, rolling off of me onto his back. I turned my head to look at him; he was giving me his smirk.

"Your t-shirt ridden up a bit there. Want me to get that for you?" he asked, looking down at my backside. I quickly shot my hands down to feel that his t-shirt that I was wearing, was now bunched up around my waist, which meant he had a clear view of my ass in my thong. I didn't quite know where we stood after last night, but I know the answer for my confusion.

I took a second to realize that I was actually on a call with my friend.

Taken by his charms, I completely didn't think about that and to my luck the call was already ended by her in nothing but frustration.

"No thanks. I got it." I climbed out of the bed and stripped off his t-shirt, throwing it in his face so I was just standing there in my bra and panties. "Thanks for the loan," I said with a smirk, walking seductively over to my closet, trying to find some sweatpants or something I could wear for the day at home.

I heard him gasp then moan quietly and I bit my lip to stop the giggle escaping. The bedsprings creaked; suddenly his hot breath was blowing down my neck, making my whole body break out in goosebumps. "So, am I allowed to touch you today?" he asked quietly. asked, a little unsure and that surprised me to drag the things.

Jeez , is he really asking for my permission? I turned to face him; he was standing directly behind me in just his boxers, looking like a Greek God.

"Um.... I don't know.... do you want to?" I asked, biting the corner of my lips.