EPILOGUE

MISHTI'S POINT OF VIEW:- 

Seven years later

"Not this dress..... Who'll wear this? Momma, I wonder why you always buy us pink clothes. It's too weird." Aishtri said, pulling all the clothes out from her wardrobe.

"I agree with my didi." My second obedient daughter, Miahir was too cute to hug her elder sister and argue with me.

"How many times have I said don't call me with so much respect? Honey, call me Hissy-Sissy."

Aishtri is a biggest fan of Ryan's Hissy-Sissy.

"Aye! You kids can't steal my nickname for my little sister. Back off." Ryan screamed hearing them from the corner of their girl's room which is in complete black and white. These both are for sure not my girls who love pink. Then I get reminded of the days I wore only black to my office.

"Ryan pappa..... That name is cute. Maybe after you get bored calling my momma Hissy-sissy then can I take it?" Aishtri's innocent puppy face would never allow any of us to tell her a no.

"Okay, my princess."

"No, I'm the queen." Aishtri winked.

"Ryan pappa, I asked you for something." Miahir went to Ryan and held onto him like a lamppost. My both daughters are excellent in manipulation.

"Don't I have time for that till your birthday? Princess.... Ops! Ms. Queen."

"But.... Vacation time and I'll be bored.... Then.... Ryan pappa."

"Ryan, what is she asking you?" I questioned.

"Just a few Playroom things. It's between my goddaughters. Don't poke your big nose here."

I stared at him throwing a dead glare, "I'll kill you if you spoil them." I turned my gaze to my girls, "You'll not hunt at us for things. We'll buy and you'll accept it."

"At least from next time stop buying pink shades, mom. I'm done here. My life is getting worse each day fighting in the wardrobe."

Aishtri is a drama queen and the only person she feared is Abir. Her mouth is shut only when the orders come from Abir.

"Aishtri, I don't make me complain about you to dad. Watch your words." I warned as she was still messing up with her wardrobe. "Pick a dress and wear it. I'll gulp some energy drink and come."

I walked to the front lawn with Ryan. While in the middle Ryan went to Aryaan who was fighting with Ketki for a dress he wanted to wear today. The hardest point I go through with my daughters is only till they pick up a dress. I decide to dress them up in fifty shades of Pink while they prefer only fifty shades of Black. Devil daughters.

The moment I saw Abir my heart skipped a beat. Blood?

"Abir..." I screamed, holding my hand to my chest.

"Our daughter poured it on me because she thought it would be 'awesome' if it looked like I was covered in blood on our wedding anniversary."

I clamped my lips together to stifle a smile. "I'm assuming you mean Miahir."

She's so in love with the ancient king and queen tales. Where all she thinks is her dad won a war to marry me with my dad. So, I assume this day she makes up a story with both of us.

"Exactly, she even asked me to ride on the horse and come for mumma. I think you should stop getting her too many story books." He pulled me closer, making my whole body heat up for him and I as always melted in his touch.

"And I think you'll be so hot if you ride a horse." I hummed as he kissed me, curling his arms tight around me.

He grunted. "Come on, you're missing this party you insisted on throwing."