34. SILENT CONCERN AND PROTECTION

Abir's point of view

I woke up cradling the only woman; I adore, admire, amaze and consider her to be Astatine. She was all I wanted and needed. I just couldn't believe she allowed me to have her. I never expected just her touch could make me shiver.

I moved closer and dropped my head to kiss her head. She was in her own world sleeping peacefully and I did not have the heart to disturb her.

Every second with her was too pleasant for me and I really wanted to just shut both of us in this room but I really had a couple of works going on. And Mishti was my biggest distraction.

I had plenty of work on my back. But still I didn't have the heart to leave her alone in the bed too. She already sucked lots of energy from me the whole night and if I stay a little longer, looking at her in my shirt then I wouldn't mind draining all my energy.

With a half heart I got down from the bed and pulled a bathrobe which was hanging on the nearest stand. I tied the knot of the robe and then again I went to Mishti.

It always felt like she was pulling me closer to her and that pull is something I can't resist. Definitely after the sexual encounter it was even harder.

I kept admiring her till my phone vibrated. I lifted my phone and walked out of the room, not before turning down the alarm.

I came out to the living room and attended the call. "You're not getting a penny until you hand over the factory in the way I want. Got it?" I ended the call.

Just thinking about this day was going to be really rough for me annoyed me. I felt like I should blame myself for agreeing to start a new branch.

Sitting on the couch I closed my eyes and remembered about the pleasant night I had. I still couldn't believe she was fine with me. She was comfortable with me and she wanted me more than I thought. Everything about a few hours back made me feel satisfied.

The image of her pert little heart shaped ass, perfect breasts tipped with baby pink nipples and soft blonde curls between her legs that I'd ran my fingers through was going to haunt me for the rest of my life. In the end just a taste of her is definitely worth a lifetime in hell for me, to which I won't even regret.

Putting my thoughts on hold, I went for a cold shower as I was still sexually frustrated. Thinking about being with her for sometime would never be enough for me. I needed more and more of her.

Stepping in the shower, I allowed the cold water to hit my head and clenched my eyes tight. It made me better than I thought and I felt so refreshed.

After mentally preparing my mind to get back to work. I came out from the room to just find Mishti humming the kitchen, draped in a hot orange-black border saree and preparing coffee.

I didn't get words to even greed her. I was taken by the way she carried herself in a feminine.

I found out that her toes keep curling. She looked lost in her own thoughts and that kept me curious. If I clear my throat it could be awkward.

I went behind her and looped my hand around her waist. She wasn't hesitating like before but very carefully poured the milk and coffee extract with shivering. I was stunned looking at the extract and didn't spill down and moved my hand further inside her saree.

"Not again in morning...." She glared at me with anger.

"What not again? I think you should be a bit clear." I pretty well knew what she meant.

"Want coffee?" She skipped the conversation which I really wanted to have. Surprising, nothing seemed to make her uncomfortable. "Do you want coffee or not?" She asked, yet again.