59. MISERIES AND TRIUMPH

It has been two months since the joy of going to be parents reached Mishti and Abir's ears. None of them other than Mishti or Abir knew about the little cutie. It was just between them for one reason POSSESSIVENESS. He was too afraid to even allow her to share this news to her mom just because they'll call her.

Ryan and Ketki watched their moves carefully. As they both already knew about Abir and Mishti they took his concern towards her casually feeling it extremely normal.

At home, he watched what she ate and what she avoided. In the office he kept her close to him and his hands looped around her waist as his palm fixed on her stomach. She didn't argue with him but in the night gave him her own kind of punishments which very well in the end resulted in his favours.

The tiniest baby bump was seen only by Mishti and Abir. For the rest it disappeared because of her potential height. Every night they both kept humming about their baby. There were times where they both spoke with their cute little bug the whole night and skipped office the next day.

"Abir, I'm going to the children's care." Mishti informed Abir about going to make a donation in the remembrance of Harper. This time she added more to that money after getting to know their baby.

"You told me about asking Rachel to go there, right?"

That was till yesterday, "I'll go there by myself. I'm good on my own."

He shrugged, "Take Ketki." Just because he was so close to catching the Rebartery chairman and going there to the place where he was hiding with the police officials.

"I am.... Just because your daughter is already taking my life." She was surprised to know that their little bug was pestering her from the day the seed started to nourish inside her.

"Blame the mom." He chuckled, gesturing to Ryan to come inside his cabin while keeping his gaze on his dearly wife who was blushing hard.

"I'm not amoeba... Don't forget the dad."

"What mom and what dad?" Ryan asked, noticing Abir and Mishti being lost in their own world.

"Hopefully you'll know that by this Sunday," because Abir had planned for a small get together on their very first wedding Anniversary. They both felt it would be the right time to announce about their three months old bug to their dear once and family.

"I can't wait."

Mishti grinned, "We both were just talking about how good parents Ketki and you would be."

"Wait! Sunday..... First Anniversary for the Psychopath couple." Ryan squealed.

"Glad you remember." Abir said while Mishti bid a bye to him. He pulled her by her wrist and kissed her stomach.

"My forehead first and then your daughter's...." She trailed off seeing him raise up to catch the hold of her dry lips.

Ryan cleared his throat.

"Check on the eighth page of the file you are holding, Ryan." Abir threw orders to best friend and captured her lips for a tighter kiss. He ran his hands on her stomach feeling her Every move was slow and sensual. Only if Ryan wasn't there they both would have ended up doing more and more forgetting their world.

Ketki and Mishti took a few minutes to check over the place and maintenance. Mishti was surprised to know Abir took hold of a smart kid there and made sure the kid was very well educated. There were plenty of ways he had picked to motivate the kids.

She was astonished to find out that scoring a century in math could make the kid roam around Paris. Why wasn't that kind of motivation wasn't there when she was being educated? She chuckled at her thoughts and moved to greet the kids.

WILL YOU DO ME A FAVOUR जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें