40. HE KNOWS SOMETHING SHE DOESN'T

Abir's point of view:- 

She is the death of mine. I took notice of what she did. There is a big six inch floor mattress on the floor and there are lots of--

What was that? Is that? Fuck me.

I saw numerous sex toys lying o the floor and I growled. I could see Mishti clearly and what she is trying to do but I am not going to lose my composure. Though I have a feeling that I already lost this one. I moved closer to her.

I watched Mishti as her calf hit the mattress and she fell with her long, silky black hair cascading her face, now adorning the bed. She was wearing nothing. In the sense whatever she was wearing does nothing to cover anything from my eyes. She wore a georgette red frock that looked extremely gorgeous on her. I could see her dress barely holding her assets up right. That one single knot holding her dress on her body teased me hard. The knot was tied loosely around her belly and when she turned, I swear I almost came in my pants.

I could see the blush creeping on her face. Mine as well too. Now, as she laid flat on the bed, I got the perfect view of her. I lifted her body and leaned on her elbows. I could see she was second guessing and I growled.

"Abir, stop squeezing me." I heard her softly utter in the lowest voice she had.

She kept blabbering in her low sleepy tone.I pulled her towards me and knelt down. With her hair spread out on the bed, her wide eyes and opened mouth, I slammed mine inside her. I didn't give her any movement to think or make herself match with my pressure. Her hands ruffled my hair.

My phone buzzed to indicate I was dreaming but not everything that happened was a dream. At least the kiss wasn't to give me a bad day. I kissed even harder till I was almost about to draw blood from her mouth. She kissed me back like there was no tomorrow and the rest of our sweet moment was broken by the new comer in our family.

Fluffy exactly jumped between us and forced us to look at her. I didn't know why the little animal was always so attached to me. Well, it could be because I opened her cage and brought her home. But this was too unfair of her to break my dream.

Wonder how that little pet jumped on the bed and lashed her whole body on my face. TThe horrible point was that I still strongly believe Rabbit is the reason for rabies.

"You can at least pet her. Rabbit doesn't cause deadly rabies and it's only the bat." She read my mind while I forced myself to at least make Fluffy get back to her own sheets. I dropped her down and she ran around the room. These animals are seriously annoying.

"Shall we get back?" Not a question but a plea.

"Shh.... I'm supposed to do certain paperworks. I have my own business." She was vague. She still possessed the tension of looking at her final marksheet. I know she didn't trust her efforts as much as I did. It's better if I let her go for now rather than bothering her. Because nowadays bothering her involves me being tied to the bed. No, I can't keep my hands to myself and my legs can never stay still.

"So, what's your plan for today?" I was very sure she didn't have anything.

"Some time at office, some time at home and some time with-" I interrupted her, "Me?" I better not be wrong.

She chuckled, "Yeah!"

"Explanation?" I was honestly taken by shock. I thought she would say Fluffy or the birds but me.... That gave me a trillion new assumptions. I'm sure she is stable and out of her sleep.

"You said we would go to the restaurant where we first fake dated. We'll go there today."

I had that plan but I didn't tell her. I'm sure I didn't and I know pretty sure that I won't forget something like that if I told her. Definitely she was framing something. Ask when I did that would be? Not so good.