57. HE TOOK SOLANCE FROM HER

Ryan's wedding with Ketki and the most excited person was Mishti. She was excited to see Ketki married as well as to go back to the church where Abir married her.

Even today, he asked about taking another vow in the same church again while she stood like a bride in front him. The heavy long pink frock held tight near her stomach and flowed down sweeping the floors of their master bedroom.

"Will you be okay with taking a flight to Paris tonight?" Abir asked, looking at Mishti button up her frock which looked like it would slip down her shoulders if she didn't grip it tight.

Night travel. She hesitated a little, "Okay, we'll leave." Mishti again tried hard to button her frock.

"Are you fine?"

"Yes, just wondering that the honeymoon package we bought for Ketki and Ryan would be fine."

He looped his arm around her neck and looked into her eyes. She dropped her hands down and placed her hand on his chest. She inhaled a sharp breath to drink his scent. The magic of his scent made her stomach flip.

Without much delay he buttoned her frock and it held her chest firmly making him drool over her. She was getting hot and hot for his eyes every passing second. A minute away from her made him feel like he's dead.

He brought his hand in front and placed it on her stomach. She gasped feeling his warm palm run around her lower belly as the silk cloth teased her.

"When will I get to see you with a huge baby bump?"

She blushed, "Pretty soon.... Hopefully."

Their room barked open and they both were still lost in each other's eyes blushing.

"We're confused. Who's the real bride and groom?" Ryan and Ketki screamed together.

Abir placed a quick kiss on Mishti's lips before turning his attention to the couple staring at them with a granny's eye.

"We're ready. Let's leave."

Ryan and Ketki weren't that nervous. Mishti made sure their wedding night was set up in a way Ketki always wanted it to be.

"I think the clergy will run away if he sees us first." Mishti said to Abir and forced him to hide Ryan or Ketki.

"Seriously?"

"He will for sure run away. I'm damn sure he remembers us. The crazy couple." She laughed and there was the same clergy who made them get married.

They both bowed and took the blessings as they waited for Ketki. For Mishti it was a beautiful rewind of her own wedding day. It still hasn't been a year since she married Abir. More than a few months were left for their first anniversary.

Ketki and Ryan stepped in holding their hands tight. Mishti hugged Ketki while Abir did the same to Ryan.

"Ryan, it just takes a word to save your life. Are you sure, brother?" Abir asked, decreasing the budding anxiety in Ryan.

"I'm a challenging person."

Mishti threw a death glare to the friends and the four of them laughed together. Mishti left Ketki by Ryan's side and stood beside Abir.

The wedding ceremony started. Ketki and Ryan were serious and definitely not like Mishti or Abir. The clergy was doing the ceremony calmly.

"You remember how nervous I was?" She asked, sitting on the chair nearby as her legs started to pain.

"I do." He sat beside her.

"Nowadays, you look tired." Abir pulled her closer to him and rubbed his hand on her back.