10. EASILY WON HER FAMILY MEMBERS HEART

"Happy morning"

I woke up to my boss's voice, I rubbed my eyes to make sure it wasn't my illusion or I'm really sleeping on his lap.

"Abir" I purred, raising my head a little up and rolling my eyes. He was not in the suit in which I saw him last night. He was in another fresh ironed shirt and I was a little curious to know what he did with the shirt I crushed yesterday.

"Yes, Sweetheart" He said, taking the rabbit doll which I was hugging and adjusting my mom's saree near my neck.

"How are you here?" I asked, getting up from the spring bed brisk and if he wasn't there I would have actually stretched my body lazily while getting up.

"How are you? Do you want coffee? You fresh up and come, meanwhile I'll prepare a grill sandwich for you." He immediately got up from the bed and came a little closer to me. "Are you fine?" He questioned me again.

"I'm feeling better. I don't want a coffee and I can prepare the Sandwich for myself. If you want to Sandwich, I can also prepare for you." I'll prepare the best sandwich for him because he was there for yet again when I needed him. "Before that tell me why are you here?"

"Idiot, you gave me the spare keys and it's like my home too. So, I can leave my home anytime I want and come back anytime I want."

I chuckled at his words, I'm paying the rent and he can't just enter inside my house anytime he likes. Doesn't he own a home?

"I just gave the keys so that you can lock and leave my house. When I came to the office you could have actually returned it to me." I growled, picking up my clothes from the wardrobe.

"I thought it would be awkward."

I turned and glared at him. How will that be awkward? At least he could have silently taken my clutch in the office and dropped the keys inside or given the keys while going to my parents house.

"Sweetheart, that violet top will be good on you"

This is ridiculous, coming to my house and telling what clothes I should wear is definitely not something I'll encourage.

"I don't like that dress"

"I thought you liked my choices?"

"I do but today I'm angry with you and I won't do anything you ask me to do out of business work."

"Oh! Please don't punish me by tying a messy bun." He was actually giggling. Am I joking with him?

"You want me to be your friend but have you ever shared anything which is personal to you. No... You haven't." I picked up the same violet top he asked me to wear. I didn't choose that because he suggested it to me but only that was a little neat and I need not give a press.

"Have you? Some things are good if they're just with us and not between us."

"I have, Abir. You know everything about me. Ask me what you don't know?"

As expected he started from the lamest things, "Why do you sleep hugging a doll?" Because I can't sleep hugging you. "I feel comfortable hugging my doll and sleeping"

"Why wrap your mom's saree around you?" Because I can't share the sheets with you. I bit my tongue with the stupid jokes I was doing to calm myself, "I miss my mom and I need her smell to sleep peacefully."

"Okay. Why fear chocolate bars, Sweetheart?" I was actually ready to tell him if he could tell me who Eshika was for him, but I was so sure that he wouldn't tell. "I can't tell you something I myself want to forget."

"Exactly Sweetheart. I'm also finding it difficult to tell you about that while I want to forget it."

"I'm sorry, Abir. I actually didn't trust your brother's words but he did a good job in triggering my brain." I dropped my face down and felt really bad for killing him with my grumpy mood.