17. WANT BUT NO

I found it hard to open my eyes, the alarm kept on ringing but I wasn't able to even snooze that. I lazily stirred in the bed and closed my eyes tight after hiding my face inside the pillow. I'm aware about getting drunk but I wasn't so sure about what happened later.

Kill me if I get drunk again, I wasn't able to lift my head and my whole ache. I'll be fine after a warm bath but the problem here is I don't have the strength to even turn on the geyser.

My throat was very much dry and I groaned lazily. With all the energy I had, I raised my body and stretched my hands. I moved my hips and then rubbed my eyes. I turned my neck to see in which room I was in. Let me make sure I'm not kidnapped.

I'm safe. I didn't disturb my poor brain by wanting to know what happened after I almost lost my consciousness. Poor brain it has already suffered a lot for being Abir's PA. It is high time, I give my non-resting brain a break.

I switched off the alarm and switched on the geyser. I noticed the dresser table chair near my bed. Some suspicious and who the hell came and sat here? Abir... but why? Now, what the hell did I blabber or do? I'm sure I didn't call him for a dance but still... Argh... I'm so done.

I took a quick bath. I don't want to remember anything I did last night and let everyone forget it, if I did something senseless. Mishti dear... You won't do anything senseless and then why fear. I just wish I didn't do any harm to anyone in my unstable state.

I wore the latest business attire which I had purchased yesterday. It fit me perfect and I admired the thin knot around my stomach. The yellow palazzo pants gave the long top an elegant look and I was happy as far it made me feel comfortable.

I was already ten minutes late in checking the mails and forwarding it to Abir. The first mail which caught my eyes was from 'ANAISHA AGARWAL'. Ops! someone hacked my sister's mail ID again.

She had simply recently sent her mail. This time with more confidence, she has spoken about me getting back to Nishant and I'm here appreciating her fucking confidence. I repeated the same process and didn't forward it to my parents again. I mailed Abir the rest of the important mails.

I left my room and noticed Abir in the living room, he was hearing songs and working on his laptop. I felt like the lyrics of the song were moving fast. He was hearing at 1.25 speed even after knowing the song will take the same time to end. From that I learnt he likes things moving fast around him. I got down on the stairs and greeted him formally. "Morning"

"At least at home don't greet me like that." He said, not taking his eyes from his laptop.

"Then how should I?" I asked, sitting beside him.

"You should know."

I don't know and that's why I'm asking you, "Dumbass" I whispered but in the end he heard it.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows and made eye contact with me.

"I need to go-" he interrupted me.

"Even I need to go to my office but you didn't say that before."

I rolled my eyes, "If you heard it means leave it. Why try to question me?" Such a poor soul I am. That one stupid help of yours I accepted brought me here.

"Then I heard plenty from you last night. Shall I accept it?"

Those plenty I said, I don't remember and he can't accept everything someone said out of their sense. Mark the point you lord.

"What did I do last night?"

***

You made me frustrated. I was sexually frustrated and that even forced me to put a hold on my work. I had more than three cold showers because of you to keep a control over my mind. Even now you look tempting to my eyes. I just took a long breath controlling my desires to pull her in a tight hug.