28. THAT LITTLE SHOPPINGS

ABIR'S POINT OF VIEW

After a long time I slept in my room. Just because I had plenty of work to cover up. I did want to sit comfortably on the bed and work and if I did so her sleep would have spoiled. That silly dare because of Adalyn, did lighten my mood.

All I wanted to do was hug her so tight and whisper those three words to her. Definitely not if you are fired.

Hmm...

No wonder I didn't have a proper sleep but who am I to blame for this. It was entirely my idea to surprise her with the birds but that didn't go in the way I wanted, still it wasn't that bad.

While I was styling and adjusting my hair and the shirt. The door opened and I very well knew it was Ryan because only he had the codes other than me.

"Ops! I forgot to knock." Ryan showed an innocent face that I don't know he deliberately did that to find out what was happening inside.

"So, What makes you not ring me and come dashing here?" I guess I need to change the codes.

"Mishti. I came in search of her. I'm ringing her from... Like five in the morning."

I was shocked with the thought he woke up even before the sunrise. He's a person who gets up ten minutes before the office time and still manages to be at the office on time. "What makes you ring her and search for her?"

I searched for my phone simultaneously. Okay! I didn't search for it and my phone was on the bed along with my laptop and three files.

"Oh! She promised to sketch ketki and me like an anime. Abir, where is she?"

That question of where she was made my stomach flicker. Okay! She might just be inside the house.

"Did you check for her in the lawn?"

Ryan hissed, "Okay! She's there then."

As he got there I took some time to check on the mail. Two tickets to India on the second week of this must be reserved. Ops! That is within three days we should be there. I had planned to go to Italy in between this but looks like it will be tough. How about today?

"Noo... You have to keep up to what you said.... Ryan... I'll pour water on this painting then."

Haan! No wonder I was hell sure it was my dearest wife who was catching a fight. I can deal with even a hundred kids instead of dealing with these two. They fight for the silliest reason and make it look in a way that the world ends if they don't get a solution.

I didn't neaten my messed up hair and got down knowing there was no use for me to keep it perfect as my hair will definitely get messed up while Mishti and Ryan are fighting worse than cats and dogs.

"What's wrong?" I growled getting down on the stairs.

"Abir, last night he spoiled my friend's mood and I didn't yell at him considering him to be my brother. I did find a beautiful way to decrease his girlfriend's anger too. Now, he's behaving grumpy with me telling me I can't go do my work and again draw his... I'm not willing to speak." She kept on speaking till I turned my gaze to Ryan who was almost trying to control his laugh.

"Mishti, you messed up my nose. I don't have such a big nose. At least rub that alone and draw again." He pleaded.

"See it is Anime... You know Anime. It will be like that only. If you want to pay me ten dollars and then go find a better artist than me."

I couldn't stop myself from commenting, "You look better in the picture my wife drew. Trust me, keep it as your tinder profile." I suggested.

"And ketki would kill me. That girl is not as easy as your wife, Abir. You like it or not, you are lucky."