60. LITTLE BUNDLES OF HAPPINESS

I wasn't fascinated about sleeping longer than six hours and now that one hour of sleep was also harder for me. Still I'm not complaining.

Middle of my sleep.... I'm blessed with a wife who wakes me up and throws a set of 'If' questions. Starting from, "If I didn't come for work in Harper technologies?" To "If I denied being your Faithful wife?" Bunches of ifs.... Now I just want to throw that word out from the dictionary as well.

Now, a baby's loud scream broke my thoughts and I rolled my eyes. The place now I'm living in looked a little bit like a nursery. In a few more days this house would perfectly be turned into a kindergarten. A play school is what we should start shutting Harper Technologies for sometime.

It has been two days since I went to the company or the factory area. If I leave the house, Mishti follows me like my tail and more worse she would sit on the leather couch in my cabin. With her opposite to me, I find no joy in doing my work and it ends up bringing back a sleepy Mishti home.

Now, when I peacefully sat in the third floor lobby from where I could still keep an eye on Mishti, I saw Ryan running around the house searching for me and called him.

"Abir, tell me in which world are you leaving?" He asked, being so lame.

"The same as yours."

"Oh! Yeah! Then why the hell did you forget about the charity event?"

No, I didn't forget. "I'm not going to attend."

Ryan sighed, "Okay! Mishti is attending it seems as if she can't miss this big day."

Wonderful! Every minute she does an excellent job by messing up my brain cells and the fact here would be I still can't get angry at her.

"I'm accompanying her."

Before Ryan could say something there his name echoed all around the house. "Ryannnnnn" Ketki called, making him scratch his head and let out a tired sigh.

"Shit! I forgot to change his diaper."

I chuckled while my intention wasn't that harsh. It was too nice to see my friend running away from kids..... Do a full-time job for his son Aryaan. No, wonder how he went into unconsciousness to find a name for his cute chubby son to rhyme with his.

"Laugh Abir....laugh. The due date for your laughter is not too long and remember it is two.... Two at a time for you." He kept chanting the words like a manthra.

"My babies won't be a pain in my ass like your son." That much confidence I had on them.

"Oh! You can't speak like this about your son-in-law."

I threw the paper file on him and it landed straight on his head before falling down.

"I'll have my daughter's for myself. Keep your son away from my kids."

I was so surprised to hear each time Aryaan cried. My two babies were kicking Mishti hard like they wanted to pop out from her womb and control the crying child.

As I stepped into the bedroom, I stopped short and my breath caught in my throat. Mishti Stood there dressed in nothing but a pink lacy bra and matching panties.

Her back was to me, her hair expertly pinned down in an effortless-looking updo I knew had actually taken her stylist hours to achieve. My breath escaped in a long moan as my eyes trailed down over her; from the naow of her neck that I longed to press my lips against flowing down over the delicious covers of her ass and down her toned legs.

Every inch of her still excited me as it first did the time I first met her. She still had a huge effect on my system as much as when we got together with our fakeful wedding.