54. CREATING FRESH MEMORIES

The cold breeze passed by them, Mishti was dumbstruck looking at a small house which was extremely lavish. No, one could tell it was just 3000 sq.ft which was actually sub-divided by Eshika, Abir and Ryan.

Okay! Living in acres, this house in Bologna would definitely look smaller for Abir is what she thought while he denied to stay there during the business visits to Italy. And then it struck her. It wasn't about the area or semi-lavish structure of the house but memories.

There was a small lawn before entering the house. It was designed in the style where six adults and three kids could stay zipping their coffee or milk. Mishti gently touched the metallic white table and felt it special.

She really liked that small portion of the house. It was always her dream to sit outside on the lawn by evening with a coffee mug and a novel in hand. Looking at people walk on the road while sipping the coffee and reading the novel was something she would love to do.

Mishti was in her own fantasy world. Thinking about filling the plain white table with fresh flowers. How about a hot cup of coffee with Abir tomorrow? While they could still also discuss office stuff inhaling the fresh air.

Abir's mind moved back to the beautiful days of his life, from where he started to learn about his real life and enjoy his laughter sound.

"Abir, I searched through all the social media to find out the most beautiful woman in your university. As our tastes always match, I'm so shocked to tell you that I don't find anyone in the university forum attractive." Ryan sighed, "No one is catchy. I'm not attracted to anyone's profile."

Abir shot him a glare, "I really don't want you to help me with this, Ryan. I'll find her by myself because I'm so damn sure that if you find her also you wouldn't let me be aware of it." He wanted to be in a safe place.

"Okay! Stay away from the new female CEO of 'ChatyChaty' social network app."

"Ryan, I needed to gain some information from her to find out my dream girl."

Ryan stiffed, "That is making the media people to speak trash about you. Do you ever read the gossip side of the newspaper?" He was pissed to read about his friend being a player. It was highly awkward for Ryan to even read the headline, 'COO of Eshir Technologies is the new unappointed bodyguard of CEO of ChatyChaty & Co'

"That side of the newspaper is for aunties to sit in parks and gossip with their friends. Let's not spoil their fun time and concentrate on ours."

"Indirectly you call me aunty?"

"I have a meeting with all social media owners tomorrow and I need to fix a deal with them." The tough task was not letting them know his intentions.

Abir's sister, Eshika approached them after returning home from a long drive and stood between Abir and Ryan. She pulled the empty chair and sat while her husband Lucas was parking the car.

"You both are back early?" Abir asked, keeping his eyes on the laptop. This was truly irritating Eshika and she knocked on his head, making him look up to her. "Sorry, Queen."

"Yes, I got jealous of all the fun the family was having at the wedding." Eshika, rolled her eyes.

"Hissy-Sissy, are you planning to second marry?" Ryan came into the conversation.

"Idiot! Think zillion times before speaking." Lucas grunted, leaning in to kiss his wife's forehead.

"It's not good to do PDA in front of two poor souls like us." Ryan pouted.