Brazil Year 20XX

Flashback
(1 month after Hinata met Oikawa)

Oikawa is watching Hinata fold the new born clothes that she will use 2 months from now.

She started preparing the things that she will need for delivery.

"Sho chan? Do you have any plan talking to little potato's father?" He asked.

It's been a month and Hinata is still avoiding this topic. She don't want to talk about the father and he feels bad for him. He's a man if this happened to him he will feel bad too.

"I don't think he needs to know. Besides he's happy now and I don't want to ruin his current relationship" she said and continue folding the clothes

"Okay. So he's dating someone else?"

Hinata nod at him before she walked near him.

"Tooru if you're him. Let's say you're dating someone else then I suddenly contact you to tell you that I'm pregnant. What will you do?"

"Of course I will meet you. I won't abandon my child." He said being honest.

"How about the person you are dating? How about her?"

"I'll figure things out. But I will never abandon the child." Hinata nod her head at his answer and sit beside him.

"I don't want him to hurt Hana chan. She's my friend and-"

"Hana chan? So he's really dating someone else and he don't how about little potato? Sho chan don't you think you're being unfair to him?" He said trying to knock some sense.

"Tooru I called him. But Hana chan answered the call and she told me to stop bothering them again because they started dating. Plus Hana chan and I had a misunderstanding before I went here in Brazil she's already mad at me I don't want to give her another reason to -"

"You keep saying Hana chan now I'm curious about her." he cut her of f.

"She's my friend Hanako Yui, but I don't think we're still friends"

Oikawa stared at Hinata. It's not sinking in.

"Sho chan. The father is dating Hanako Yui?" He asked trying to confirm.

Hinata bit his lip before she nod at him. He went to the fridge and drink some water still thinking about it.

Hanako Yui..

When he looked at Hinata she already went back to folding the baby clothes. He said he will just take a call and went out of the house.

After a few ring someone answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Yu chan."

"Tooru nii san, how are you?" She said with her sweet voice.

"Yu chan, c-can i ask if you're dating anyone?"

"Are you worried?" She said and chuckled "I'm focused with my studies I like someone but we're not dating" she said while laughing.

Oikawa tightened his grip to his phone and try to calm his self.

"Hinata Shoyo.. do you know her?" The other line went silent before he heard her speak again.

"How do you know her?" She asked

"I'm with her right now-"

"Why?! You're in Argentina right? I thought she's in Brazil"