CHAPTER 22

Kayla Pov

After Nicolas left with the boys, Agnes, and I were left together in the house.

"He will always love you, you know that right?" Agnes said surprising me, and I smiled at her and nodded.

"I know" I answered her. I knew Nic loved me, and I loved him too. Although we have only started dating or labeled our relationship, I feel like this has been going on for a while.

"When are the girls arriving?" Agnes asked.

"Any moment from now," I answered.

As if on cue, Anna and Megan walked in through the doors.

"Agnes, where did you go last night?" I questioned because I didn't like the idea of Agnes leaving without telling me. She was an old woman.

"I went to my hometown and I have to visit my husband today, It's his memorial," Agnes said.

"Can we come?"I asked her

"Sure why not, but I don't want to stress you, love," Agnes said as she worried.

"Don't worry Agnes, you won't. We can get the driver to take us all." I said, and she nodded. I have met Agnes' husband before, he used to come to play with me when I was little, and when Agnes was pregnant with the twins. I don't remember how he died, but I couldn't ask Agnes, it was too painful for her. I turned around and saw Megan and Anna.

"Are you alright?" Megan asked

"Yeah, I was just thinking?" I said

"So what's the plan for today? And I am so excited to know what happened last night with you, and Nicolas" Anna asked

"That's true girl, did my brother treat you like a gentleman," Megan asked and I blushed as I remembered what happened last night.

"Well, if you must Know we are going to Agnes husband Memorial, its nothing big we will just follow her and pay our respect," I told them

"Is she alright?" Anna asked.

"She is fine, just Tired" I answered

"So how was your night?" I asked both of them.

"Well, if you must know, Leo took me to his new boat, it was so romantic and I had the perfect clothes for the night. It was breathtaking and the rest of the night well you know" Megan said as she blushed and we screamed.

"So what about you Anna?" I asked her

"Okay, James and I went for a little food shopping, we got home and cooked together, we watched the whole series of the Witcher and we made out," Anna said and I was surprised they only made out. Anna only made out. It was impossible to hear.

"Are you sure you only made out Anna?" Megan asked and I knew she was as surprised as I was.

"Fine we almost did it, but then we were too tired, and we decided to wait," Anna said, and we laughed. Then it was my turn, and they were looking at me with sparkling eyes.

"What????" I said oblivious

"Spill, now!!" Megan said

"Fine, we had a little almost Argument, then we ended up making out on this counter....." I didn't go into details of the making out because they don't want to know.

"Wait you mean this counter?" Anna asked and I nod.

"Ewwww, Nic is getting another one" Megan said.

"I will never eat here again," Anna said and I laughed

Before I knew it I spilled the beans "He asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes." I said as fast as I could and they looked at me in shock.

"OMG, this is big news. I am so happy for you."Anna said

"Finally, he has some common sense to do it at last" Megan said, and we laughed.

The rest of the day went by in a flash, we went to visit Agnes' husband when the boys were back. We all decided to go to get something to eat and we went to so many places. It was a fun day. We all went to our homes because tomorrow we had to go back to work and all. I also Know Nic will be busy tomorrow trying to find grandma Nona and his normal paperwork and I will be busy trying to help him with his paperwork.

I finished having a shower when I heard a Knock on my door and as I opened it, Nic stood there staring at me, I then realized I was only in a towel.

"Shit, I am so sorry," I said

"It's okay, I will come later," Nic said.

"No come in, I will put on some clothes in the bathroom," I told him, I didn't' t want him to go. It looked like he had something important to say. I put on my nightwear and came out.

"Hey," I said

"Hey, hmm..... Here I have something for you" Nic said as he brought out a small box. "It's just a little gift I saw and thought of you."

"Can I open it?" I asked

"Of course" He answered.

I was amazed, it was so beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Nicolas asked as he scratched the back of his head, I could see he was nervous which made me smile

"Nic, I love it," I said

"Kayla, I put a Little tracker at the back in case you are in trouble, you just have to press the star, it has a little chip inside at the back as it will notify me wherever you are, but only when you are in trouble okay?" Nic said and I nodded

can you put it on me?" I asked and he did.

"Thank you," I said and he smiled and kissed me.

When we stopped, I was a blushing mess, thank God my night lights were on. We said goodnight to each other, and he left.

..............................................................................................................................................

This chapter is a little short.

what are your thoughts on Agnes? I really like her, she has such a motherly role to everyone.

The next chapter will be coming up soon, do not forget to vote and comment, thank you!