CHAPTER 26

Nicolas Pov

It's been three days now and I have officially gone crazy, we haven't found Kayla. We only know she is in the hands of Cole but we have no evidence so he can't be arrested. I tried going to his house but the first time I went I only saw Camille and the next day there was no one at home and It has been like that since. I called the office and they said he was on a vacation with his wife and left everything to his Secretary. So in other words we have found nothing. I tried going to Caleb's house and I could see why he was so sacred. Cole had men around his parents' house so one wrong move and his family is gone. Caleb said he will try to help us but we have to keep a low profile so we had a plan.

"Are you sure this will work?" Caleb asked

"I don't know yet but we have to try," I said.

We decided to use Caleb as bait to take us to their warehouse and hopefully, we will get Kayla back. James placed a small track on him while Leo gave him a good beating of his life before he left so it would look like he escaped from here.

"Okay Caleb we are right behind you but you won't see us," James said.

It took like 3 hours to get to the warehouse, it was just a little house in the woods where no one would have gone because cars couldn't go through, we had to walk through the woods but we stayed far away from Caleb.

"There is no one here," Caleb said

"What do you mean, there is no one there?" I asked

"They moved," Leo said

"What!" I said angrily

"They knew we were coming, they must have left the day we caught Caleb," Leo said as he handed me a piece of paper that was hung on a tree.

"I am always one step ahead of you and tell Caleb to wish his family goodbye," the letter read.

"I warned you!!!!" Caleb said as he fell to the ground and cried.

"Caleb, your family is safe," James said, and Caleb looked at us like we had grown three heads.

"Didn't you read the letter, that bastard, Cole has done something to my family and I won't see them again," Caleb said.

"Actually, the day we took you, we did full research on you and your family. After you told me what Cole will do if you told us anything, I sent my guys there. They are safe, I sent them on a trip to Hawaii, I told them you have done a good job but you are still working" I said to him.

"Some of my men are watching over them," James said.

"Thank you so much, thank you, thank you, I will do whatever I can to repay you," Caleb said as tears of joy ran down his cheeks, and we laughed.

"Well if you insist we will like you to officially work for us and find Kayla and her grandmother," I said.

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep

My phone kept beeping and when I looked at it, I knew all problems had been solved.

"It's Kayla, I know where she is," I shouted

"What!" James said

"The necklace I gave her, she turned it on, James finds this location," I said smiling.