CHAPTER 24

Kayla Pov

After I told Nic where I was going, I left to meet Mr. Clark. I didn't know why he wanted to meet. At this time it was getting late and I can't come back at night, I will have to call Nic to pick me up. I was almost there when a car stopped beside me, and like ten men came out.

"Hi doll, we have been requested to bring you in," A man with blonde hair said while the others smiled as they surrounded me before I knew it someone covered my nose with a handkerchief and I tried to struggle out, but everything turned black before I completely blackout I felt someone take out my phone.

Nicolas Pov

I reached the cafe and Clark was standing outside.
"Mr. Clark, are you sure you didn't see Kayla?" I asked and he nodded. I tried calling her phone but she didn't pick, I then decided to track her phone and I found it inside a dumpster. I decided to call James and Leo.

" James, Leo, I think Kayla has been Kidnapped," I said to them.

"Do you have a way you can track her? Her phone is not with her, I found it by a dumpster" I told them.

"We are on it, we will find a way in the meantime to assemble everyone to your house," James said.

"Mr. Clark, I am so sorry but I will have to postpone this meeting, something has happened to my secretary," I told Clark.

"Yes, It's fine," Clark said.

I quickly rushed back to my car, and drove back to the office, I told Megan and Anna- Lisa what happened and I told them to go to the house.

I got back to work and I headed straight down to where I kept that bastard that we caught. I passed by Leo and James and they ran after me, I reached the guy and Landed him a punch.

"Where did they take my girlfriend?" I shouted so loud, I am very sure the entire building heard me and the bastard had the nerves to laugh. Before I could throw another punch Leo and James stopped me. "If you don't tell me where Kayla is you will be dead before sunrise and your family will find your body by their doorstep," I said to him and he laughed and said "I don't have anyone waiting for me," and I laughed

"Do you take me for a fool or do you think I will bring someone into my building and I wouldn't do any research," I told him and he looked at me confused.

" As you know, I talk to your little sister and tell her all the good things you do for me" I lied and he looked at me with disgust. "Don't you dare touch my sister you asshole" he said.

"Well, that depends on you?" I said, the truth is I don't even know his sister, I only found out about his parents, and how he was the only child for so long before they had his little sister but I haven't even spoken to her but I was going to threaten him.

"Now tell me where Kayla is if you don't want anybody to get hurt," I told him.

"I can't, even if I wanted to I can't do it," He said, and he was already crying.

"Why? What do you mean you can't?" I asked

" If I tell you, he will kill my entire family," he said

"Who is he?"Leo asked

"Is it cole?" James said, and at the mention of Cole he looked up.

"So it is Cole?" I asked and he shook his head

"Okay, I will give you till sunrise tomorrow, if you don't say anything, I will approach your family house myself," I told him and just kept shouting no.

"No, No you can't do that, please he will kill them," he pleaded.

"I Will meet you at sunrise, Caleb right?" I said, and he nodded.

I left the office with Leo and James because it was getting dark, and I am sure everyone is worried.

We got home late that night, and everyone including my parents was in the house.

"Oh my boy, she will be alright okay?" My mother ran up to me as she saw me walk in and I didn't know I was holding so many tears till my mum hugged me.

"Son, I have sent the police to search for her. I tried calling her parents, but it was a dead-end," My father said and I nodded.

"Thank you, dad, but I am sure Cole is behind this and I will get to the bottom of this," I said to him, and he nodded and spat at my back.

"You are right son," he said

"Now everyone goes to wash up, we will help the police with the investigation tomorrow," My mum said.

The rest of the night was totally silent, anything I did or touch smelt of Kayla, and it made me miss her more. I couldn't even sleep.

........................................................................................................................................

Hi everyone!  I am back, I hope you all are having a good week and looking forward to the coming holidays. I will continue to upload new chapters on Mondays; don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you!