EPILOGUE

Kayla Pov

I was going baby shopping with Nicolas, we are almost done with setting up the baby room, and Nicolas has done a great job. He is more excited than me, he kept talking about all the fun we are going to have with the baby. He even changed his company name once we got married; It was now called K.A (Knights-Argents) Enterprise. He wanted to continue my family name because I was now the last generation, so we decided to join surnames in memory of my father and mother, who built a great company.

"We are here, Mr. and Mrs. K.A," the driver, Chris said

"Thanks, Chris," Nic said

"Okay so we are only getting some clothes, shoes, and other fun things," I said to Nic

"Princess, our baby has a lot of clothes and shoes and fun stuff, are you sure you are not buying for two," Nic asked

"All I am saying is I want my baby to have all the things I never had, and maybe I am also getting for myself too so that we can have a mom and son time. What do you think?" I said smiling mischievously, and Nic laughed.

"Okay bu.....," Nic was about to say something when I felt my water broke and I screamed

"Nic, he is coming!!!!, Nic help me," I shouted

"What!, Now! I thought you were due next week" Nic said

"Well, as you can see, I am not! Now get me to the hospital!" I screamed

"Okay, okay don't panic, the ambulance is on their way," Nic said

In about 30 seconds the Ambulance was here and I was quickly rushed to the hospital with Nicolas right beside me.

"Breath honey, just breathe," Nic said trying to calm me down but it seemed like he was the one who needed to catch a breath because he was panicking.

"Mr. Knight, your wife will be fine but do you want to stay beside her or will you wait outside, the rest of the family is right outside," The doctor said as he walked in.

"I am fine, I will stay here with my wife and keep her calm," Nic said and I almost laughed

"I wonder who is keeping who, calm," I said sarcastically.

"Okay, Mrs. Knight on the count of three, I need you to push as much as you can, okay, and remember to breathe," the doctor said

"Okay," I replied in a hurry and nodded my head

"One, two, three and push," The doctor said and pushed as much as I could, I kept pushing till I couldn't, I felt Nic squeeze my hands as he looked at me.

"You are doing it Kayla, Just one more," the doctor said, and I pushed till I blacked out, but I smiled when I heard my baby crying.

After an hour, I woke up to the sound of noise, and a crying baby

"Get the doctor, she is waking up," Nicolas's mother, Angela said as she removed the cloth that was placed on my head.

"Are you okay?" Anna asked and I nodded.

Soon the doctor walked in with Nicolas and checked on me.

"Well, it seems her fever has gone down, so she is safe. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. K.A" the doctor said as he handed the cry baby to me. As soon as he was in my arms, he stopped crying and snuggled in.

"O.M.G, how did you do that?" Megan asked

"We share a connection," I replied and everyone smiled

"So are you going to tell us his name because I have been dying to know," Megan said

I looked at Nicolas as he walked up to me.

"May I do the honors?" Nicolas asked

"Take it home, honey" I replied

"Everyone meets NOAH BRANDON THE SECOND, KNIGHT-ARGENT, in short, Brandon K.A," Nic said, and a tear ran down my eyes.

                                                                                                           THE END.....

............................................................................................................................................................

Yes, you finally made it to the end of the book, I am so happy for the KA family. The picture at the top is Brandon K.A. Make to vote, write your comments, and recommend to other people. You should also read my first book, "PROTECTION"