CHAPTER 25

Kayla Pov

I woke up still feeling a little dizzy when it dawned on me that I was not on my bed but the cold floor.

"Finally you have woken up, I was starting to think you were dead or something, Father has been waiting for you" I heard a girl's voice, it sounded familiar, but I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"Who is there?" I asked, still scared to death.

"Oh common on Kayla, don't you know who this is? Don't worry if you can't I will just show myself but wait till dad comes down" The voice said in a squeak, then followed by a phone ringing. I then remembered my phone was thrown away. Nic would be worried I need to get out of here. I tried struggling, but then I figured I was chained not tied. I had to stay strong for Nic.

"Kayla darling isn't nice to be where you finally belong," A voice said and I knew that voice.

"You know if you had obeyed your father all this wouldn't happen," Another voice said as it came closer.

"Please she is not even his real daughter, I am and besides her parents are all dead don't you think it time for her to join them" The same female voice from before said, and before you know they were all standing in front of me and smiling. It was Cole, Camille, and you will never believe who their daughter was, it was the fake blondie, Cherry.

"Hi Kayla, it's so nice to officially meet you, I am Cherilyn Agent, the real daughter of Camille and Cole Argent," Cherry said.

"Well, now everything fits, It's a family of psycho," I said as I laughed, and before I could blink cherry slapped me.

"You bitch do you know how hard it is to even look at you, first you took my family, then you even took my boyfriend, and you dare send me out of his company, who do you think you are?" Cherry spat, I looked at her like she had grown a tail.

"It must be frustrating, I never asked to be part of your family, but after your father killed my parents he took me in, maybe you weren't worth a child," I said and gave a disgusting look.

"How dare you talk to my daughter like that after all we have given you?" Camille said and slapped me again.

"You know, your job was simple, just get Nicolas money, but instead you felt like you got away with everything, I see all those text messages didn't threaten you enough," Cole said

"Why am I not surprised that you will do such a thing?" I asked

"You Know you really have a smart mouth like your parent, and you will die like them maybe I could make yours suicide" Cole said laughing, and I looked at him with a disgusting face.

"You are sick as fuck, you will go to hell, you all will go to hell believe me," I said to them, and they just laughed. I was trying so hard not to cry, why do I have this life?.

"Awnn, don't cry, I am very sure someone will save you, I mean that's if they find you in this place or If they find you alive," Cherry said.

"What do you mean this place?" I asked

"Oh we were in the abandoned parts of Chicago where no one really knows, you know the old Chicago freight tunnels, you have been here for two days now," Cherry said laughing.

"Don't worry, all this will be over when you die" Camille said

"Oh and no food for you, but we can offer you water, that's the best we could do," Cherry said

"What is wrong with you people?" I asked and they just laughed and started walking away.

"Wait, where are you going?, come back here" I shouted

"Please shut that girl up, I wouldn't want any trouble, and you don't want any trouble either," Cole said to some of the guards and before I knew it they walked up to me, covered my mouth, and started beating me still  I blacked out.

I woke up and I saw a cup of water beside me and a boy came up

"Mr. Argent said I should give you this when you wake up," he said, placing the water in my mouth.

"Honestly, I would really tell you to give up, you can't be saved from here," He said

"Then help me" I pleased

"As much as I want to, I can't," he said as he looked up, and I noticed all the cameras. I continued drinking the water till a little poured on me and I felt something cold, and I remember my necklace.

"Okay, can you do me a favor?" I asked the guy

"It can't be releasing you right," He asked, and I shook my head

"No, can you make it look like you're telling me something and help me press the button on the necklace?" I asked, I don't know why I suddenly trusted this small boy. He was so young and felt like a little brother. He nodded and approached me.

"Can you promise me something?" he asked

"Sure what is it?"

"Can you take me with you?" He said and pressed the button, and he pushed me on the floor like he was about to beat me, and I smiled at him.