CHAPTER 18

Kayla Pov

Everyone was here getting ready to leave, well everyone except the girls, Nic insisted we stay home, and it could get dangerous. I didn't have the strength to argue with him, and besides, he is right.

"Hey princess, we are ready to go. I will call you when this is over, now promise me you will eat. Agnes told me you didn't eat last night, and this morning, as much as I love waking up beside you, I would also want to see you look healthy okay." Nicolas said seriously, and I couldn't help, but blush. I knew that he cared about me, and he has proven that point a million times.

"Yes sir, I will eat whatever Agnes gives me," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I am serious Kayla, I can't afford to see you sick, it will break me," He said seriously, he was also serious when he called me Kayla.

"I promise, I will be fine and I will eat," I said as I gave him a light kiss on his lips.

"When I get back we will talk about this when I get back," he said motioning between me and him, I laughed.

"I will be waiting, and don't get hurt". I told him seriously, and he nodded.

As soon as they all left, I felt people staring at me, and as I turned around it was Agnes, Anna, and Megan.

"Girl spilllll," Anna said

"Yea, I really want to know why you were not in your room last night?" Agnes asked

"And I want to know what happened in my brother's room last night?" Megan smiled mischievously.

"Ohh, wait, first of all, I did go to my room, but I was too sacred, and before I knew it I was in Nic's room. But nothing happened we just cuddled and slept off, and this morning, well we made out a little but that's all. He said when he gets back we will talk about us" I said to them making sure to leave out some details of the making-out part.

"So you want me to believe you just made out for a short while?" Megan said

"Yes," I replied

"Yeah, sure Kayla we believe you," Anna said

"I am telling the truth" I defended

"And we said we believe you," Agnes said, and we all laughed

"Speaking of boys, Anna........... So James right?". I said

"It turned out your little boyfriend knew about me, and him, but wanted it to be a surprise for all of us, but I am glad he is someone you all know," Anna said smiling.

"So what about you Megan?" I asked

"Well..... Leo and I are going on a date tonight" Megan said and we all squeak.

"This calls for a makeover. I am so excited" I said.

"Okay, I will do your makeup while Kayla will pick your clothes and shoes," Anna said. She gets so excited when she is doing a makeover, and I got this excitement from her too because it's fun and it actually relieves stress.

"Okay, girls, let's make something to eat and play games while we wait for the boys to get back and I am sure they will be fine so don't worry," Agnes said. I am very sure she saw our faces when she mentioned the boys because we were doing everything in our power to not focus on the fact that the boys are out there.

" So what should we make?" I asked.

"We can make Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich with pancakes" Megan suggested

"Yeah that will be nice, but no cheese for me," I said.

"Oh yeah, you don't eat cheese," Agnes said

"Really, you don't?" Megan asked, and I nodded.

"Yaay that is extra cheese for me then," Anna said excitedly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We were all in my room when we heard the front door open, as you can imagine we all raced down the stairs like we were running a marathon. As we got down we met with Nic, Leo, and James.

"Well, it went better than we expected, and the outcome was quite worse," Nic said as he winced, then I noticed he was bleeding, and I gasped.

"We need to get him to the hospital, Omg he is hurt," I said.

"I am fine it's just a small cut and besides we can't go we don't know who really did it. We don't have valid evidence yet." Nic said.

"Wait so what happened? Did you get Nona?" Megan asked.

I could see the disappointment on Nicolas's face, and I knew something was wrong.

"We were ambushed," Leo said.

"What? wait what about the police?" Anna asked.

"When we got to the hospital, we thought it was weird that they gave her to us willingly, but we know they didn't know the person who was actually paying for Nona's bill that why. Also, it was Nic's father who went to take Nona. so we thought it was because they knew him or he was with the police." James explained.

" So we took Nona and we were on our way home, and everyone took their separate roots. On our way home the road was blocked by some guys who said they were doing some construction work, so we had to pass the woods, where we were ambushed." Leo explained.

I was still attending to Nicolas' wounds when he said "I am so sorry princess, I should have done better, I didn't know, but we got a little luck on our side."

"They outnumbered us even after we fought some of them off, we knew it was impossible, and they took Nona, and left but not all the guys we beat were dead. One survived, and he is the key to our answer." James said.

"Why can't we just go report this to the police? We all know who is doing this?" Anna said angrily.

"Yeah we do but we need a witness and evidence," Leo said.

"Is that what the guy is for?" I asked, and they all nodded

"We just need him to talk," Nic said.

It had been a long day for them, and they needed to rest, so we didn't ask further questions.

"We will start the questioning by tomorrow, everyone should rest for today," Nicolas said