CHAPTER 37

Nicolas Pov

I can't believe it, I am really standing here, and I am really getting married to Kayla Argent, my three-second heartbeat. Music started to play signaling Kayla's arrival, I watched her as she walked down the aisle in my father's arm, she looked so beautiful.

 Music started to play signaling Kayla's arrival, I watched her as she walked down the aisle in my father's arm, she looked so beautiful

"You look so beautiful, I feel like the luckiest man in the world," I said to Kayla as she arrived beside me and wiped my tears.

The ceremony began as the pastor led the services, and we began to say our vows.

"To my Three-second heartbeat, If I am reading this to you, it means I accomplish my goals and we are getting married. I wrote this Vow to you and myself when we were still kids, and I Promised myself, I will always be the one to protect you, and here we are. I promise to be your ever faithful, honest, and loving husband." "I vow to hold your hand in my hand, to hold your head in my hands, and to hold your heart in mine. I love you, and you are my wife for all time." I said to Kayla while looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Nicolas," Kayla said in tears, and I wiped it off her face.

"Nic, my Knight in shining Armour, you love me like no one ever did, you are my light, strength, and motivation. You brought me out from the deepest, darkest part of my life, you were always at my rescue, and I couldn't be happier to be with anyone, but you. I promise to be your ever faithful, honest, and loving wife," "I vow to hold your hand in my hand, to hold your head in my hands, and to hold your heart in mine. I love you, and you are my husband for all time." Kayla said as she smiled so burning brightly.

"In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit, I now pronounce you, husband and wife," the pastor said, and that was our cue, so I kissed Kayla like never before, I really wanted to take her there, but that would be inappropriate.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We are back," Kayla shouted as she entered our new home

"I thought they will all be here by now," I said

"Did you forget to tell them, we are coming today?" Kayla asked, but before I could reply we heard a chores "Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"O.M.G, you guys, you did all this for me?" Kayla said as she smiled brightly.

"It was all Nic plan," Anna said

"Wait, you knew about this?" Kayla asked as she faced me, and I nodded, before I could think for a second Kayla jumped into my arms.

"Thank baby, I really thought I was going to get home from our honeymoon and start planning a baby shower," Kayla said

"Anything for you, princess, and besides, I need you to take a rest and nurture our little coming Jaguar," I said

"Have you guys decided on a name yet?" Megan asked.

"We have, but we won't tell until the baby is born, I know you are excited to be an aunty, Megan, but you will have to wait," I said to her.

"Congratulations bro," Matt said as he and Leo walked up to me.

"Hey, just in case you all don't know, I am the favorite Uncle," Leo jokes, and we all laughed.

"Congratulations sis," Danny said

"Hey, little bro, how are your classes," Kayla asked

"Oh, he is doing well, top in his class, he is so making the dean's list," Leo said

"Really, I am so proud of you Daniel," Kayla said

"Good job my boy," I said to him as I touched his head.

"Ohhh and he also got a girl, she is cute," Megan said.

"You are going to love her, Kayla," Anna said

"If you say so, but boy, don't think of making babies, I will disown you," Kayla said, and we laughed.

"I won't sis, besides Chelsea, isn't those type of girls," Danny said

"She has a nice name," I said

"Well just treat her right," Kayla said.

"Honestly, I can't wait for you to meet her," Daniel said.

"I can't wait to meet her too," Kayla said.

Honestly, I knew Kayla wasn't too happy with daniel having a girlfriend, but since everyone said she was cool, she didn't want to judge. Kayla just wanted what's best for Daniel, and since they met, she always saw herself in him.

.....................................................................................................

Vote! Vote!! Vote!!! and comment!🥰🥰

Thank you all so much, we are almost at the end of this beautiful book, and I appreciate it a lot.