CHAPTER 23

BEWARE!!!! HOT SCENE!!!!

Nicolas Pov

Kayla was wearing the necklace I got her, and she looked so beautiful. I watched her as she got into the car and we drove off. We got into the office, and there were a lot of eyes on us, I could feel Kayla tensed up a little bit, and I squeezed her hand reassuring her that it's okay, she smiled. We each went to our office and she sent me the things I had to do today.

Beep beep

"Nic, I am going to divide the schedule, because there is a lot to do, I will take all your afternoon work and see if I can reschedule them for Morning to attend, and you can take all the Morning work," Kayla said through the phone.

"Thanks, Kayla, can you move Leo and James' appointment too?" I asked her.

"Sure," Kayla answered.

Kayla and I have been working all day, receiving calls, Kayla attended all my meetings while Leo and James came with some of their men trying to find Kayla's grandmother. It was lunchtime for all the top workers.

"Nic, I want to order Chinese, do you want some," Kayla asked me.

"Yeah, sure hmmm..... Can you come in I need to give you the files for Mr. Clark?" I told her.

"Okay on my way," she said

I heard a knock on my door, and I knew it was Kayla so I told her to come in.

"Hey," she said with a smile and I stood up and walked up to her and I hugged her.

"I missed you," I said to her.

"I missed you too," she said back and I smiled. I moved in to kiss her and she kissed me back and before you know it she was on my table. The kiss became intense, and it was full of need. My hand went to her breast and I began fondling it, I kissed her neck, collar bone then I pulled one hand off her gown and started sucking her breast. My hands slowly went down to her legs and up her thigh. My hands found her core and began rubbing her..........

"Hey Nic, we need you.... Woahhhhh" Leo said as he walked in on us and Kayla quickly jumped off my table and behind me.

"How many times do I have to tell you to Knock?" I asked Leo angrily

"Sorry, I will come back another time, can you continue what you are doing? Oh and no doors are leading to the basement, it's an elevator remember" Leo said as he laughed.

" Excuse me, I will get going now," Kayla said from behind me and I turned to see she was fully dressed and I kissed her goodbye.

"Sorry bro, I wasn't looking, I was too focused on my tab," Leo said apologetically.

"It's okay bro, I will just put a passcode there," I said to him and he smiled sheepishly.

"Not a word from you," I said to him and he laughed

"Bro that was intense, you were knocked out in there," Leo said and I smiled. He was right. I couldn't get enough of Kayla. I loved everything about her. To be honest, I loved her with everything in me.

"Hey, are you listening?" Leo said bringing me out of thought

"Sorry, I am, what's up? I asked.

"We found something on Kayla's Grandmother, not her Location but some files under her name but it was locked," Leo said.

"What do you mean it's locked?" I asked

"Here see for yourself, I also tried to use the other code you gave me for Kayla's father file but it didn't work," James said.

"Did you try hacking into it?" I asked

"We wanted to but then we figured the file is being tracked so we didn't want to do anything that will cause them to find out what we are doing, so the only way is to find the password and cover our computer tracks," Leo said.

"Let see there is a Keyword here, it says princess," I said confused.

"Yes, we already tried all the Disney Princesses we know but it doesn't work," Leo said as he scratched the back of his head. I could see he was frustrated.

"Let me call Kayla," I told them and excuse myself. I called Kayla and after the first ring she picked up.

"Baby Girl, who is your favorite princess?" I asked her

"Hmmm.... Belle. Why do you ask?" she said

"We couldn't log in to your grandmother's files, and the keyword was a princess. We figured you would know" I told her.

"Well grandma, always told me a lot about princesses, she even made a story of me like a princess when I grew up," Kayla said.

"Okay thanks, I will think of something," I said to her.

"Sure, hmmm....... I placed your food on the small table, and I have to go to Mr. Clark's place now". Kayla said.

"Damn, I wanted to eat with you," I said to her.

"I know but I have Mr. Clark in 30 mins, he called me and said he is at the cafe," she said, and I could feel her smiling.

"Fine, I will eat when you get back so we can eat together," I told her while pouting like a baby.

"Okay, I have to go now," she said, and we hung up.

I turned around and found the guys looking at me like I had grown another head.

"Fine, I will eat when you get back so we can eat together," Leo said, mimicking me

"I don't sound like that" I defended

"Bro, you are total whipped," James said.

"Whatever," I said

"Did you get the password?" James asked.

"She said her favorite was Belle and her grandmother told her a lot of Princess stories even made one of Kayla, but we have tried all the princesses so................ Wait, I think I got it." I said as I remember we have not tried one more princess.

"Are there any more princesses we don't know about?" Leo said

"Well, I wouldn't say you don't know her, hey James, try Princess Kayla," I told him.

"What?" Leo and James said in unison

"Kayla said her grandmother made her a princess story, and that the only thing we haven't tried," I explained.

"It's correct, I am in," James said

"They are all pictures of Kayla as a baby with her parents, I mean her real parents, Brandon, and lily," Leo said.

"Check the other files," I said to James.

"WOW," James said

"What?" I asked as I approached them.

"It's Brandon's will, he left Kayla everything he had, even his money, his company, I mean everything," Leo said and I was shocked as well.

"Cole has been trying to destroy this file, James stores this in your computer, I am going to meet Kayla," I said as I left the office.

I decided to take my car and drive there because it was faster and it was getting late. I wonder why she didn't call me. My phone started to ring, and I thought it was Kayla so I picked it up without looking at my phone.

"Baby girl, I am on my way," I said, but then the reply shocked me.

"Nicolas, it's Clark, are you coming yourself?" Clark asked

"What do you mean? Where is Kayla?" I said I didn't even care that I was talking to a businessman.

"Your secretary didn't come, that is why I asked you If you were coming?" Clark said, and I sped up.