Chapter 5

My movements are fast as I place my robe back on my body, and attempt to pull the man from Taehyung. 

"Namjoon! Let go, I can explain," I plead, but he ignores me as he punches Taehyung on  the gut.

"What's with all the como-" Yoongi stops in his tracks as he witnesses the scene being played out in my dinning room.

I turn to glare at him still trying to remove my brother from my boyfriend. "You need to start letting us know when you're coming to visit instead of popping out of nowhere. Now come help me," I demand of him and in a few short seconds he's by my side successfully pulling Namjoon from Taehyung. They stumble back and I automatically check on Taehyung, who has a bruise forming on his cheek that's reaching his eye, a broken nose, and a cut lip.

Namjoon lunges towards him again but I stand in front of my boyfriend causing my brother to stop his movements. "I want you out of this place. Pack your bags and get the hell out of my apartment! Your ass is fired, I'll make sure of it!" Namjoon yells pointing at him.

I hold my hands up in defense as I take cautious steps towards Namjoon. "Joonie, I can explain. Taehyung is-" I'm cut off by the sudden embrace of my brother's arms. 

"Are you okay, Jinnie? I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner," and now I'm starting to realize what was going through Namjoon's mind and I shake frantically.

"Joon, no. You have it all wrong. It's consensual. Everything going on between Taehyung and I is completely one-hundred percent consensual. He would never hurt me or take advantage of me. He's been a complete gentleman to me these past years he's been working as my bodyguard," I explain trying my best to dissolve the situation.

My brother pulls away from me and looks at me in disbelief then looks behind me to Taehyung and his face morphs into disgust and I realize that Taehyung is still naked. "He didn't seem to be acting like a gentleman from what I saw which will be forever engraved in my mind, which you will pay for with the best therapist in the country."

I nod my head quickly and move back to covering Taehyung from Namjoon, and Yoongi's view. "We're going to get dressed and we'll be back soon to talk. I can explain everything," I say as I start turning Taehyung around to walk back to the room.

"My bedroom," Namjoon calls out in fear. "You two have been engaging in your indecent activities in my bedroom?" Namjoon asks in disgust. I turn to apologize and see that he's on the verge of a mental breakdown, and my apologies won't do much at this point. Instead I promise to buy him a new mattress and rush to put something other than my robe on. I drag Taehyung to my bathroom where I attend to his wounds.

"Do you think he'll tell your parents?" Taehyung asked with a slight wince once the rubbing alcohol meets his cut lip.

"He'd have to be in speaking terms with our dad first. Anyways that was just the anger and shock in him yelling. Namjoon is as quiet and reserved as Yoongi, pretty sure that's why they get along really well. Neither of them would ever tell anyone anything I ask them not to," I reassure.

Once we're presentable, we walk into the living room where Namjoon and Yoongi sit waiting for us to explain what just happened.

Taehyung and I awkwardly take a seat in front of them, and me being the adorable person I am, I attempt to charm my way out of this new problem, and give the biggest smile knowing that no one can go against my hamster-like cheeks. "It's so nice to have you back. Both of you. Joonie you look amazing by the way. Have you been working out these past two years? Be careful, though, get any bigger and Yoongi will be out of a job, and no one wants that, right?" I tease. Looking at Yoongi's slight blush, I could see that it almost worked until I look at Namjoon and see his serious expression still etched on his face.