Chapter 16

It doesn't take long for the room around them to be filled with Taehyung's grunts and Seokjin's whimpers. The fire place has long been put out and the only light coming through is from the moon. Seokjin starts trying at his confidence and slowly grinds down on Taehyung and immediately feel his growing bulge through the fabric of his pants. "Take me. Take me now," he pleads as he continues rolling his hips against the other.

With a low groan, Taehyung brings his hands to Seokjin's legs to secure them around his waist. He cups the other's ass and brings himself up from the couch to make their way to the bedroom as Seokjin keeps leaving a trail of kisses along his neck. Taehyung lays the whimpering beauty on the bed and gets back up to admire his work of art. Seokjin's shirt is completely unbuttoned with bite marks on his chest leading all the way down his torso; nipples are hard, perky, and red from biting and sucking on them earlier. His eyes are hooded as if he were in a trance, cheeks completely flushed red, and the best part of it all his lips are swollen to twice their size from all the kissing.

With a teasing look, Seokjin frees himself from the shirt that was no longer covering anything, and trailed the tips of his fingers down his smooth skin and stopped on the hem of his pants. He knew what he was doing and basked in the reaction he was getting from the man in front of him, who looked at him like a predator looks at their prey. 

Taehyung steps closer and grabs the others hand away from his pants. "You were right. I do like you," he says in a stern voice. "So if this is just sex to you, or a way of getting back at your family over what happened then I have to know. I don't want to get any ideas if this does not mean anything to you."

The teasing look eased out of Seokjin's eyes as he reaches for Taehyung's face. "I was honest when I said I like you too. You always acted so cold, I assumed you would just brush it off if you ever found out, and honestly I don't take rejection very well. But if this is our own way of giving a relationship between us a chance, then I want it. I want you."

Taehyung responded by removing Seokjin's hands off him and straightening up. "You can't take this back," he says as he removes his belt and slides his pants down.

Seokjin's eyes widen once he sees Taehyung's length fully erect between his legs. "I won't," he says lowly as he takes his own pants off and spreads his legs as an invitation to be touched. Taehyung wastes no time in getting on top of him as they tangle themselves further into the sheets. Sweat glistens across their skin as they get lost in each other. Bites and kisses are exchanged and Taehyung starts teasing Seokjin's rim with his fingers, and eventually slips it in him eliciting a gasp. One finger turns to two and later a third is slipped inside, while Seokjin turns into a moaning mess.

"Please, I want more," he moans wanting to feel all of Taehyung in him. Taehyung complies and slides his fingers out and replaces them with his hard member. He's only tip in, but he already sees stars as he continues pushing into Seokjin's hole. With slow movements he starts thrusting into Seokjin, enjoying his tight heat as he starts picking up his pace. 

With every thrust, Taehyung goes crazy wanting more, and he finds interest in Seokjin's words about his flexibility. With that thought he brings his arms under the other's legs and pushes them against Seokjin's chest. He keeps pushing them against the other until Seokjin's legs are on either side of Seokjin's head. The new angle has him hitting Seokjin's prostate repeatedly as he continues pounding into him. The pleasure continues building up between the two until it combusts and brings them to a high they have never experienced. Seokjin spilling between them and Taehyung pulling out just in time to spill on the sheets. Their eyes are connected on one another as they breathe heavily trying to come back down from ecstasy. 

No words are exchanged as they clean themselves off and change the sheets. Worry creeps on Taehyung as he lays in bed waiting on the other. His mind backtracks and he's already yelling at himself internally for what just happened, and that this didn't actually mean anything, that Seokjin was just playing with him and will probably kick him out as soon as he comes back into the room. His fears disappear when he feels something warm snuggling against him and a weight on his chest. Taehyung opens his eyes and looks down to witness the ethereal beauty fast asleep on him. His heart warms and he smiles fondly at the person on him as he reaches down to peck the button-like nose gently and continues nosing around Seokjin's hair.

"I miss you so much baby," a far distant whisper is heard causing Seokjin to jolt up. "Taehyung?" he calls out as he looks around the room, but its empty. He hears the room door open and he turns to see the intruder, but is disappointed to see Jimin walk in.

"Are you okay?" he asks carefully taking a seat on the bed. Seokjin nods slowly and looks down at his hands. "I had a dream of the first time Taehyung and I spent the night together in this room."

"Ohh, it was a spicy dream wasn't it?" Jimin teases lightly trying to liven the mood.

With a slight chuckle, Seokjin looks back at his friend. "It was. It felt so real too. For a second I thought he was here next to me, and I thought I heard his voice. I hope I never forget what it sounds like."

Jimin continued grinning as he wiggles his eyebrows and his grin grows. "Then you were really having fun in this dream, huh."

Seokjin smacks his best friend. "Don't be dirty, and no judging. I'm in the horny stage of pregnancy," Seokjin whines. He covers himself up with the blanket once again and lays back down. "I'm still a little tired if you don't mind, let me know when the rest of the things are boxed up so we can leave." Jimin nods back and continues tucking Seokjin in. "And close the window. It was hot earlier, but opening it was not necessary. It's freezing outside."

Jimin doesn't reply and instead gives the other a questioning look as he walks towards the open window, blowing cold air into the room. "Sorry, I thought it would be too stuffy in here for you," he says closing it. "I never opened it to begin with, though," he says above a whisper as he gazes outside and looks around between the trees.

"I'm sorry did you say something?" Seokjin asks from the bed.

Jimin tears his eyes away from the window to look back at his friend and give him a reassuring smile. "It was nothing. I'll let you know when everything is ready. Rest for now, you've been on your feet for too long." 

Seokjin nods as he closes his eyes asking the universe to take him back to his dream with Taehyung. While Jimin walks back to continue packing with a small doubt in the back of his mind telling him something is not right.